[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Hey bro cool build im on the low budget side but i have no idea how u have that much crit chance. How u get all that crit chance? charges?

Hey mate

The crit chance mostly comes from the tree and accessories.

425% crit chance from the tree seen here

Investing in the tree is a must for crit as my accessories only provide a 30% crit chance each.

my boots provide some extra when im roaming and for that first hit, though 3 charges would allow me overcapped crit if it where possible.

There's also I think 1 Jewel adding some crit chance also, which can rival a diamond ring.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jun 20, 2016, 9:31:44 AM
Thanks bro i'm running the build atm but with a bit of a different setup cause i hate using bloodrage. Im using double curses and running Assassin's mark for damage + warlord's mark for leach + disciplin. Im using a high attack speed dagger and my links are - reave - melee dmg - melee dmg on full life - multi - added fire dmg - aoe/conc. Its hard to calc my dmg exactly cause a lot of it is from assassins mark. testing this setup atm. very cool build tho bro and thanks for the reply =]
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Thanks bro i'm running the build atm but with a bit of a different setup cause i hate using bloodrage. Im using double curses and running Assassin's mark for damage + warlord's mark for leach + disciplin. Im using a high attack speed dagger and my links are - reave - melee dmg - melee dmg on full life - multi - added fire dmg - aoe/conc. Its hard to calc my dmg exactly cause a lot of it is from assassins mark. testing this setup atm. very cool build tho bro and thanks for the reply =]

Hey dude

Yeah I have been tossing and turning over whether or not to drop Abyssus and try a heretic's Veil so I can run warlord's>assassin's too.

Below is a new Aura Set up i would use if i were to mix up this build. It would run 7 auras and 2 curses. This would mean that I take 40% less physical damage and my resistances would all be at 80/80/80

Running the above set-up would also mean that I wouldn't need many resistances on my gear. This would allow me to focus on getting more damage to compensate for losing Abyssus.

Back to your links - Reave, melee on full, melee, aoe/conc is great. I see many people using added fire, though I don't know if faster attacks, or added fire is better? Multi is pure damage so that's awesome and probably better than any other item in that slot BESIDES maybe using AOE & Conc at the same time.
You don't actually need to use blood rage anymore! Shadow gets free frenzy charges, you just need to ensure you're clearing packs fast enough to maintain them. I've never had any trouble maintaining them.
would the build work with atziri splendour ?
"
DBM92 wrote:

Hey

Yeah absolutely. Any of the high-es variants would work and getting 24% to all resistances is always a bonus.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

Hey

Yeah absolutely. Any of the high-es variants would work and getting 24% to all resistances is always a bonus.

oh nice, another question is, how do you manage to get 95% crit chance. i barely get 80% ?
"
DuniieXD wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

Hey

oh nice, another question is, how do you manage to get 95% crit chance. i barely get 80% ?

Hey mate

Without skyforth boots and the enchantment I have on them, I'm actually only at 92.16%. I removed 2 critical strike passives in the tree, though with one level up I'll be at 95%.

I get 425% crit chance from the Passive Tree & 169% from my items and jewels.

The biggest contributer however is the dagger wth the highest possible crit chance from a dagger.

Bino's can get 9.66% too so that's literally the second best choice!

Must have's
- 2x Diamond rings
- Amulet with at least 20% crit chance
- Bino's or other dagger with 9%+ base crit chance
- If you don't use maligaro's, then Atziri gauntlets are the second best choice that provide MANY other bonuses. You will lose DPS but gain a chunk of defense from them
- Crit chance from the tree totalling at least 400%

If you have the above, then you will get above 80% crit chance I guarantee it. The only thing left then is to get power charges. If you don't have Skyforth, then I would recommend getting the 3 trigger gems paired with PCoC: Reckoning, Riposte, Vengeance and PCoC. This will give you max power charges pretty much all the time, OR you can roll assassin's mark which is slightly less effective.

One final thought.
I cannot express how useful these flasks are I used one for about 2 years.

Last edited by hmcg020 on Jul 2, 2016, 11:36:48 PM
Hey mate

Without skyforth boots and the enchantment I have on them, I'm actually only at 92.16%. I removed 2 critical strike passives in the tree, though with one level up I'll be at 95%.

I get 425% crit chance from the Passive Tree & 169% from my items and jewels.

The biggest contributer however is the dagger wth the highest possible crit chance from a dagger.

Bino's can get 9.66% too so that's literally the second best choice!

Must have's
- 2x Diamond rings
- Amulet with at least 20% crit chance
- Bino's or other dagger with 9%+ base crit chance
- If you don't use maligaro's, then Atziri gauntlets are the second best choice that provide MANY other bonuses. You will lose DPS but gain a chunk of defense from them
- Crit chance from the tree totalling at least 400%

If you have the above, then you will get above 80% crit chance I guarantee it. The only thing left then is to get power charges. If you don't have Skyforth, then I would recommend getting the 3 trigger gems paired with PCoC: Reckoning, Riposte, Vengeance and PCoC. This will give you max power charges pretty much all the time, OR you can roll assassin's mark which is slightly less effective.

One final thought.
I cannot express how useful these flasks are I used one for about 2 years.

[/quote] ty vm :)

have another question why do we have frenzy charges on ? is it only for the flciker strike or, becayse i got the last ascendancy points and don't know if i have to use them on swift killer :) ?
Hey

Flicker depends on frenzy charges so having them is often required. It's the 16% more damage that we want them for though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info