Low lvl PvP ban or cd REJUVENATION TOTEM

"
schisist wrote:
Doesnt take a social scientist to know that a game about repeating a loop with 0 depth or end game except repeating the repetition will bore the shit out of 90% of the current playerbase and they will ditch it just like D3 when the same thing happened there.

I love seeing these fanboys tote this game as so superior to D3 when it's the exact same shit just without an AH, whoa what a big difference.

Still has the exact same shallow boring repetitive pointless gameplay as D3, 0 change.

No chance for this genre.

Doesn't take a social scientist to know that a game about running to the end of the map defeating enemies, so you can defeat a larger enemy in repetition multiple times will bore the shit out of the playerbase and they will stop playing it.

I love how fanboys tote Sonic 3 as superior to sonic adventures when it's the exact same shit just without 3d. Whoa what a big difference. It still has the exact same shallow and boring repetitive play as Sonic 3, 0 change.

(It's ok, I know you won't understand the idea of Genre's.)
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
schisist wrote:
Doesnt take a social scientist to know that a game about repeating a loop with 0 depth or end game except repeating the repetition will bore the shit out of 90% of the current playerbase and they will ditch it just like D3 when the same thing happened there.

I love seeing these fanboys tote this game as so superior to D3 when it's the exact same shit just without an AH, whoa what a big difference.

Still has the exact same shallow boring repetitive pointless gameplay as D3, 0 change.

1 WEEK EARLIER:
"
schisist wrote:
I'm no fanboy, but what you said can basically be equated to going to a Nascar race and complaining that all they do is drive around in a circle forever.

That is how this genre is, it's not changing for you. One day you will learn that in life, red carpet doesnt fall beneath your feet and the world changes due to your mere presence to suit what you want.

Going in to a game genre then complaining about everything that makes it that genre is fucking retarded lol. Yes, you are fucking retarded.

It's too perfect.

So because i too was a victim of initial wow-factor that wore off after 1-2 weeks just like i said you think you have some kind of a point?

All you did was help prove mine, so thanks i suppose.

P.S to new players, do not waste your time with this game/genre, believe me there is no depth or game-play changes past level 10, just pigeonholing and utter boredom.
The amount of rabid fanboys who think this situation is any different from D3 are making me smile.

Because i know their lifeless hearts will be broken when this game ends up in the exact same place as D3 just because of the genre being an outdated pile of crap that hasnt been improved upon at all because developers are stagnant and visionless.

I will be sure to post a thread saying i told you so in about 6-10 months.

It won't be hard to find because the General front page will barely be moving once most people stop playing and tell their friends that its not worth the time.

But i doubt any of you will still be here by then, poetic.
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
schisist wrote:

1 WEEK EARLIER:
"
schisist wrote:
I'm no fanboy, but what you said can basically be equated to going to a Nascar race and complaining that all they do is drive around in a circle forever.

That is how this genre is, it's not changing for you. One day you will learn that in life, red carpet doesnt fall beneath your feet and the world changes due to your mere presence to suit what you want.

Going in to a game genre then complaining about everything that makes it that genre is fucking retarded lol. Yes, you are fucking retarded.

It's too perfect.

Internet always makes my day.

Edit: Just realized. This should be the teaching example when you struggle to define "butthurt". It's all becoming so clear!
Last edited by Radzor on Feb 15, 2013, 1:26:31 PM
"
schisist wrote:

Could you advise me a game you think is not repetitive and have a point playing, please?
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Feb 15, 2013, 1:28:49 PM
"
schisist wrote:
The amount of rabid fanboys who think this situation is any different from D3 are making me smile.

Because i know their lifeless hearts will be broken when this game ends up in the exact same place as D3 just because of the genre being an outdated pile of crap that hasnt been improved upon at all because developers are stagnant and visionless.

I will be sure to post a thread saying i told you so in about 6-10 months.

It won't be hard to find because the General front page will barely be moving once most people stop playing and tell their friends that its not worth the time.

But i doubt any of you will still be here by then, poetic.

I'm not even a fanboy. This game has problems I want to see fixed. You're just absurd and silly is all. I still play Diablo 3, and I still play Path of Exiles. It's a -game- an I'm treating it like one. It doesn't have to be perfect because I play other games, that mess up in other area's.
"
schisist wrote:
This game will be a ghost town in 6 months, just like D3.

Okay nice thesis.
But why are there so many close beta players, who played POE sind 6 months+++, who are still playing the game right now in open beta?
I dont see your arguments.

Of course there will be a lot of players who will just check out POE, play for a while and quit the game after that, is a totaly common procedure, happens to every game.
Do some research you will figure it out.

But im pretty sure POE will retain a worthy fanbase.

This game is no major deal sellout product, its not WOW, they will never hit the active players numbers of something like WOW or DayZ, but that does not mean its their fault,
its not a bad thing at all.

The main difference to Diablo 3 is the absence of gold and gold/RM auction house, the replayability through the skilltree system and the penalties for dieing or screwing up.

In Addition there are planned events and planned leagues which will be a lot of fun.

In Diablo 3 i checked out 3 characters, played around with the skills, got bored really quick, specialized on only ONE character because the other ones seemed to be boring as ****,
only played hardcore to avoid the softcore AH and the RMAH.
I played 3 different builds on this character, three! Thats all!
And i died 10 times to disconnects until i finally decided this game is crap.

Not sure how I will think about POE in 6 months, but for now im looking forward to try many different builds, i already started to collect gear for them, to finally reach endgame content and mess around with it, and to finally die again cause of some rambo action and start all over again.

This game is far more challenging and rewarding than Diablo 3 ever was to me, and its just more fun to play it, to think about builds and skills, to partizipate in events or play in parties.

Diablo 3 is an chinese bot grinding fake-Multiplayer Singleplayergame without any group incentives, a singleplayergame you need a permanent Internet connection for with a Real Money Auction Houseo on top of it...

POE is just a nice Hack and Slay.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
This thread is an embarrassment.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info