Low lvl PvP ban or cd REJUVENATION TOTEM

Rejuvenation Totem have to be banned for low Lvl PvP its almost impossible to kill player with that skill or need cd
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 15, 2013, 6:07:42 PM
hit the totem
"
lordon wrote:
hit the totem
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
The one with 0 cooldown.

Fanboys, fanboys everywhere.
"
schisist wrote:
The one with 0 cooldown.

I still don't get why you're here.
I play the game, this is why I am here.
You obviously hate the game and don't play it.
So, why are you here?

Also, a person constantly summoning their totem is running out of mana and not attacking you.
So..
Yeah if you cannot beat a character that is out of mana and not even damaging you, then you're doing something wrong.
"
f3rret wrote:
"
schisist wrote:
The one with 0 cooldown.

I still don't get why you're here.
I play the game, this is why I am here.
You obviously hate the game and don't play it.
So, why are you here?

Also, a person constantly summoning their totem is running out of mana and not attacking you.
So..
Yeah if you cannot beat a character that is out of mana and not even damaging you, then you're doing something wrong.

You copy paste that same shit every time, i think you're the perfect creature to live on this game.

I'm simply making new players aware that what they're doing at level 10 is what they will be doing at end game, there is no goal to work towards that will reward you in a meaningful way.

"Well i hit my goal of going from being 2 shot to being 3 shot at level 90, thats this character complete, time to reroll and do it all over again!" <--this kind of behaviour should warrant a straight jacket.
So, your suggesting a different skill mechanic(s) for PvP and PvE? This will not go over well with quite a few people.

However, if Rejuvenation Totem is a bit... too powerful even in PvE, then perhaps the skill itself can be re-worked a bit.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
schisist wrote:

You copy paste that same shit every time, i think you're the perfect creature to live on this game.

Actually, I type it up new every time.
That way, you get the freshest bile.
Yes, I am trying to annoy you.

"
schisist wrote:
I'm simply making new players aware that what they're doing at level 10 is what they will be doing at end game, there is no goal to work towards that will reward you in a meaningful way.

"Well i hit my goal of going from being 2 shot to being 3 shot at level 90, thats this character complete, time to reroll and do it all over again!" <--this kind of behaviour should warrant a straight jacket.

So you're proving a valuable service?
Well..I guess that's as good a reason as any. Stupid as hell, and wrong too.

But yeah. I guess it takes all sorts.
You haven't offered a single thought since you started following me around.

You just say the same shit without an explanation.

I think you're in denial about how pathetic you are for finding this crap fun, i think you need one of those straight jackets.

I will continue pointing out to new players why they should not waste their time, thanks.
"
schisist wrote:

I will continue pointing out to new players why they should not waste their time, thanks.

You keep doing that while calling me 'pathetic' for playing a computer game that you do not like.

I lost interest in you, I thought for a little while that you were interesting.
Turns out you're not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info