Low lvl PvP ban or cd REJUVENATION TOTEM

You guys should really leave him alone. He doesnt like the "mindless grind" ingame. He prefers to play the game "Forum idiot". Cant you tell? He has become a grand master.
"
schisist wrote:

Time will prove me right.

So.
Go away and 'let time prove you right'.

We'll throw you a parade when you return to see your prediction come true.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
schisist wrote:
Time will prove me right, i dont need you to agree.

P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.

hey genius, could you suggest a genre worth my time while yr whingeing?
This game will be a ghost town in 6 months, just like D3.

"
schisist wrote:
This game will be a ghost town in 6 months, just like D3.

Because everyone will have ignored you just like in D3.
Posting in epic troll thread!
Doesnt take a social scientist to know that a game about repeating a loop with 0 depth or end game except repeating the repetition will bore the shit out of 90% of the current playerbase and they will ditch it just like D3 when the same thing happened there.

I love seeing these fanboys tote this game as so superior to D3 when it's the exact same shit just without an AH, whoa what a big difference.

Still has the exact same shallow boring repetitive pointless gameplay as D3, 0 change.

No chance for this genre.
"
schisist wrote:
Doesnt take a social scientist to know that a game about repeating a loop with 0 depth or end game except repeating the repetition will bore the shit out of 90% of the current playerbase and they will ditch it just like D3 when the same thing happened there.

I love seeing these fanboys tote this game as so superior to D3 when it's the exact same shit just without an AH, whoa what a big difference.

Still has the exact same shallow boring repetitive pointless gameplay as D3, 0 change.

D'aw you're so mad.

Did you mommy not love you enough?

Want a cookie and maybe your blankie?
"
schisist wrote:

1 WEEK EARLIER:
"
schisist wrote:
I'm no fanboy, but what you said can basically be equated to going to a Nascar race and complaining that all they do is drive around in a circle forever.

That is how this genre is, it's not changing for you. One day you will learn that in life, red carpet doesnt fall beneath your feet and the world changes due to your mere presence to suit what you want.

Going in to a game genre then complaining about everything that makes it that genre is fucking retarded lol. Yes, you are fucking retarded.

It's too perfect.

" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
Panda413 wrote:
Spoiler
"
schisist wrote:

1 WEEK EARLIER:
"
schisist wrote:
I'm no fanboy, but what you said can basically be equated to going to a Nascar race and complaining that all they do is drive around in a circle forever.

That is how this genre is, it's not changing for you. One day you will learn that in life, red carpet doesnt fall beneath your feet and the world changes due to your mere presence to suit what you want.

Going in to a game genre then complaining about everything that makes it that genre is fucking retarded lol. Yes, you are fucking retarded.

It's too perfect.

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info