Low lvl PvP ban or cd REJUVENATION TOTEM

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

seriously
P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.
"
schisist wrote:
P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.

You're so adorable all puffed up like that.
It's almost as if you expected people to care.

I'm bored, what's your excuse for being a complete idiot?
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
schisist wrote:

I will continue pointing out to new players why they should not waste their time, thanks.

Time enjoyed is not time wasted.

If you think RPG/ARPG games that follow the basic model used by POE aren't enjoyed by many people, you lack the ability to accurately observe reality. You could take a 9th grade psychology class and understand what makes these games enjoyable.

Most of us think you are completely wasting your time by even participating in these forums. But you enjoy trolling, so it's not time wasted. The sense of enjoyment you get from doing what you do is pathetic from our perspective, but you enjoy it, so you keep doing it.

Most humans living above poverty level in developed nations spend far more than 50% of their waking lives doing things that do not contribute towards bettering their life or the lives of others. It's easy to say that is all wasted time, but not if they enjoy it.

"
schisist wrote:

I will continue pointing out to new players why they should not waste their time, thanks.

Do not presume to know what is good for others. I assure you that you are wrong more often than you are right. You are in a glass house throwing stones. You come off like an idiot. Truth.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Feb 15, 2013, 12:31:06 PM
They think theyre enjoying it.

A week or 2 later they realise how absolutely boring and mind numbing this shit really is.

And they will complain, then they will leave, and the microtransactions will suffer because of it, so will the game.

Then you will cry.
"
schisist wrote:
They think theyre enjoying it.

A week or 2 later they realise how absolutely boring and mind numbing this shit really is.

And they will complain, then they will leave, and the microtransactions will suffer because of it, so will the game.

Then you will cry.

Dear diary, I think everyone is the same.
Time will prove me right, i dont need you to agree.

"
schisist wrote:

It's so funny when children think they understand the world.
They never do.

Anyway I'm off to 'waste my time' by playing a game that I apparently haven't enjoyed for the 5 or so months I've been playing it.
I never knew I didn't enjoy it, but apparently I don't.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
schisist wrote:

Time has already proven you wrong. You just lack the mental fortitude to realize it.

Food for thought: Since you've started disparaging the game, more new players have joined and contributed to the game than players you have valiantly steered away from the game.

If you are so concerned about wasting time, you wouldn't post one more comment on this forum. But like I said, you enjoy being a troll, you enjoy being hated, you enjoy being considered a fool, so you will keep doing it. Again, it's pathetic, but I understand why you do it.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
schisist wrote:

Time has already proven you wrong. You just lack the mental fortitude to realize it.

Food for thought: Since you've started disparaging the game, more new players have joined and contributed to the game than players you have valiantly steered away from the game.

If you are so concerned about wasting time, you wouldn't post one more comment on this forum. But like I said, you enjoy being a troll, you enjoy being hated, you enjoy being considered a fool, so you will keep doing it. Again, it's pathetic, but I understand why you do it.

This game doesn't have anything different from D3, the same stale game play and pigeonholing that plagued D3 is exactly the same here.

D3 fanboys defended that game against the people pointing out how boring and pointless it is even as a video game. Now look at it, a ghost town.

Time will prove me right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info