Blade Vortex

"
Secksy wrote:
I'm one of the brave souls that rolls my own build. Scion BV Life build.
I have been loving it until the newest change.

Leeching is horrible, which is part of what made my build good. Plus it just feels clunky.
I feel like there should be a better solution to the problem. Make a cooldown on how often it can proc flask charges or disable it from working with crit flask charges. That would fix the problem directly and not fuck up the skill and builds for everyone else.

I had not played in months, and this skill is the only one that really keeps me interested right now.

Please revert this crap and fix the real problem directly with the flasks or whatever. Stop breaking my favorite skills please.

Exactly! The leech on BV is fucked after 2.5

I have a hierophant lvl94 CI 12K ES and my leech held most of the bosses and any pack, but now, after 2.5 changes, I need to attack and run, attack and run, attack and run....wtf are you doing guys????
Now BV it is only for life base with life flasks????

If was a problem, was only the "immortal pathfinder + BV", because other builds with BV was very balanced.
If you GGG incrase the hits per second on BV, maybe can fix this, or just revert this crap!!!
But for now, you really broke BV.
In breach I'm keep trying other hierophant BV, but I have sure I'll need change to other skill or create a new char.
It is not cool!!!

EDIT: And please! Listen your supporters. We love the game, stop to destroy good skills. You need rework bad skills, buff life and stuffs. You know what you need to do!
Last edited by neomvll on Dec 9, 2016, 11:14:32 AM
I am testing new BV as releveling my trickster lab tank and i must say, BV is now in a good state.

Single target dmg is still a king. Playing around Poison with double dippers and ye, it works fine as it is now.

What changed is the play style of just whirling around or shield charging around. When i do that, mobs don't die. This is a NERF for sure, but welcomed on the other hand.
Clear speed wise, i would say it's a 20% nerf but still on part of major portion of the meta builds.

I never played around Leech and i did not like walkfinder but BV is still enjoyable skill. The rate of hits might be a bit faster as i feel deprived of the old machine gun sound effects.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Damage is fine with assassin shadow. I did not play this pre 2.5, but I must say the skill feels balanced, considering the range you are in.

Currently lvl 89 and levelling at decent speed. Have killed Atziri and Uber Izaro. Most of the breach lords down as well.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
people say that the new multiplier at the skill per blade applies towards poison. So basically 600% more poison dmg. Is that intended?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
neomvll wrote:

I have a hierophant lvl94 CI 12K ES and my leech held most of the bosses and any pack, but now, after 2.5 changes, I need to attack and run, attack and run, attack and run....wtf are you doing guys????
Now BV it is only for life base with life flasks????

You are not supposed to outleech bosses, the fact that you have to respect mechanics is a good thing.
What would be the point of a boss you treat like a trash mob?

Try regen. :)
Perception is reality.
"
Marxone wrote:
people say that the new multiplier at the skill per blade applies towards poison. So basically 600% more poison dmg. Is that intended?

Well since poison is based of phys (and chaos) I would say it should be intended
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
the skill just feels bad now... I don't care about the math or even the loss of leech/poison it just feels like ass now. it went from satifying and exciting to totally unplayable from an enjoyment standpoint.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Skill feels absolutely terrible now... still clears fast and all but it's very clunky and not fun at all to play.
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

Well since poison is based of phys (and chaos) I would say it should be intended

They said it wasn't intended.
And it will be "corrected" in 2.5.1

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800735/page/2

So basically they are nerfing BV even further into the ground.
Last edited by Wickedmike on Dec 21, 2016, 12:59:43 AM
"
Wickedmike wrote:
"
Saltygames wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

They said it wasn't intended.
And it will be "corrected" in 2.5.1

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800735/page/2

So basically they are nerfing BV even further into the ground.

ye, NERF hammer will strike down hard this one.

Since they want to keep the "spell dmg scaling", i wonder if it applies to additive dmg, if Added Cold / Added Lightning / Added Fire BV will be viable. Conversion skills however area already unattractive.

I will probably try Emberwake + Pyre + HoA + Hatred ignite build. Pathing seems similar to Cast While Channeling (max duration, AoE, non-crit with overload) if the dot dmg will be even slightly comparable to poison

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Dec 21, 2016, 4:47:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info