2.1.0 Content Update and Talisman League Deployment Timeline!

Does Vanishing Dye work on shields ? Is it "cheap consummable" like Skin Transfer ?
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
vanishing dye is a amazing feature, getting rid of some cloths which just look inappropriate sometimes... now just make the basic model of the scion more atractive so it's worth it.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 11, 2015, 3:32:01 AM
Ziggurat.what.is.that
IGN TylordRampage
"
magvest wrote:
"
Nozumi wrote:
Lordemore, if you look at the timer it's 14, actualy now, 13:30 until the start, which for us EU folk, translates to midnight, not 10PM, if i got that right it kinda sucks, especialy for those that have shit they need to do inn the morning, or have to work saturdays :/

What? 13 hours from now for me is 10PM (Living in Sweden)..

Yeah it depends in which part of EU you live i guess, maybe i got this whole time thung completely wrong, meh, doesn't matter to much in the end since it's a 3 month league.
Thanks for clearly stating the end date of this challenge league GGG. Very much appreciated
I'm not entirely sure anymore if GGG knows what a Ziggurat actually is... :-D
But yay for dyes. Hopefully it's just the first of its kind. I would love to get actual colour ones for gear. :-)
"
Alysma wrote:
I'm not entirely sure anymore if GGG knows what a Ziggurat actually is... :-D
But yay for dyes. Hopefully it's just the first of its kind. I would love to get actual colour ones for gear. :-)

And I'd like to get one that works on Heralds ! There are enough pieces of armour that look good in this game, but there is nothing that looks better than being able to see your own hands.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Last edited by LazarusQ on Dec 11, 2015, 4:10:58 AM
Does the dye work on weapons, and quivers or just armor?
"
Nozumi wrote:
"
magvest wrote:
"
Nozumi wrote:
Lordemore, if you look at the timer it's 14, actualy now, 13:30 until the start, which for us EU folk, translates to midnight, not 10PM, if i got that right it kinda sucks, especialy for those that have shit they need to do inn the morning, or have to work saturdays :/

What? 13 hours from now for me is 10PM (Living in Sweden)..

Yeah it depends in which part of EU you live i guess, maybe i got this whole time thung completely wrong, meh, doesn't matter to much in the end since it's a 3 month league.

When I went to bed yesterday, the EU (central) starting time was 10PM. Now it has been moved to midnight. In which case I'm probably starting on sunday evening - tomorrow there are more important things at hand. Things involving rings and lots of delicious food...
Crit happens.
The starting time for the leagues still is 10PM CET. You can start patching two hours before the timer hits zero, though.
I.e. the countdown is for the leagues, not the patch.
Last edited by Alysma on Dec 11, 2015, 4:30:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info