2.1.0 Content Update and Talisman League Deployment Timeline!

gore armor tomorrow then? wtb time machine
That vanishing dye is awesome. I recently made a char to look like he was in a1n using skin transfers and things like strapped leather boots and the driftwood tower shield, but having a completely naked character will be sick.
you always start leagues when I'm out partying...
well... hangover gaming tomorrow it is...
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
"The Blood Dance now only gives 0.5% Life Regeneration per Frenzy Charge instead of 1%. Old copies of this unique item are unaffected."

GGG You know nothing about balance and really You want to lose thousands of players cause of that policy of pernament trash-bin leagues full of legacy sh1ts

lmao
"
World of Warcraft has a quick "Show Helm" button for you to toggle on and off. Since we've already paid for the helm/head effect, why should we have to pay for vanishing dye?

My thoughts exactly. I've been asking for a toggle for helmets for years.
Lifetime Goals for PoE - Find a Mirror of Kalandra.

3.0 is a massive disappointment. Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading.Oh and Gambling Loot boxes.

I used to love GGG, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Ziggurat looks like my damned dick.

you should show that to a doctor, couse that s messed up
14 HOURS HYPEEEEEEE
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
How about the ability to use totem skins on ALL totems? Or at least on shockwave totem. Please!

This +1

Also, hype!
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very opressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Dec 11, 2015, 2:03:16 AM
so what about DARKSHRINES themselves being implemented into Standard? usually you explicitely announced whether content from leagues was transferred. wayyyy more important that some uncreative TEMPORARY "hey look there's a new buff on monsters, bet you can't remember when we did that last"-league

gimme those darkshrines cause that concept was pretty good! those could be the new strongboxes, and everybody loves those!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. will do dailies for masters 8 but then I will uninstall for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Dec 11, 2015, 2:10:09 AM
ziggurat straight outta WC3 undead towers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info