Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

Balance changes seem very reasonable :)

Just wondering, how much was the initial hit on Cyclone get reduced?
"
I don't get the SRS change is that a buff or a nerf lol

Seems like it might be a nerf for very late game srs builds, but a buff to early/mid game builds. Basically your going to always have 50 srs up now, with the increase to cast speed and duration, which allows them to balance the skill easier, but makes it harder than before for people with really good gear to really push the skill to insane levels of damage.
Last edited by unrealmack on Dec 6, 2015, 10:39:00 PM
All of this looks great. :D Might try out heavy strike and melee splash now.
"
ReddoHoku wrote:

Just wondering, how much was the initial hit on Cyclone get reduced?

Just enough to remove that final 1% doubt whether you should respec your Duelist to Split Arrow.
"
unrealmack wrote:
"
I don't get the SRS change is that a buff or a nerf lol

Seems like it might be a nerf for very late game srs builds, but a buff overall. Basically your going to always have 50 srs up now, with the increase to cast speed and duration, which allows them to balance the skill easier, but makes it harder than before for people with really good gear to really push the skill to insane levels.

So the damage was well fucked by X amount in return for it to be well I dunno for the compensate of the damage it gets faster speed / duration?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nerfing Incinerate kinda sucks... but i guess w'ell have to try different builds now and different characters.

Yes, without Incinerate we can now try Vaal Spark, Discharge... and... and... no, that's it.
Seems like a large late game nerf for srs particularly for hard bosses.
So nothing about hideous caster mana issues addressed?

Long Live Melee! (apparently).
"
So nothing about hideous caster mana issues addressed?

Long Live Melee! (apparently).

I guess we have to wait for full patch notes to see about mana. Apparently, they're buffing mana gain per level.

Melee is still shit-tier, mate.
Surely the melee splash buff is going to also help out SRS? I'm sure this is seen as an end game buff overall to SRS. More summons up for longer too. Can't imagine it's going to make the skill bad or unusable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info