Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

Lot of much needed and also exiting changes!

..Sadly we are still gonna focus on the changes that we didnt see,or the changes we didnt like. "(
So instead of buffing all crappy melees skills you nerf cyclone which is even now not ... repeat NOT OP single target. Im talking about 50k Disfavour 6L RT. But thats the easy way, right? And after that ask again yourself "oh why all these players stops playing, why the population so low after 2.0"... you killed with 2.0 one my build, pure RF Cyclone, like and many many other builds, just take the rekted leeches(single target life leech simply does not exist now even with 2% support gem) which kills so many builds. You like to "balance" meaning nerfing things around 1 person... the same was with Exp nerf. Because some ppl(2,3) can level 100 in 1 week, lets fu** all. Nice Changes like always.
We still need mana leech for spells...
"
pantokrator88 wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
searing bond might be op as fuck again

2x totems AND and you can use rapid decay with it

Imagine it in a Voideye ring.

not as powerful as in a +3 one hander with empower and burning damage linked
28k searing bond and still takes forever on lots of mobs, it is more of a helper for other totems and seems that is the role they are still going with.

Mobs charge totem shooting flames, closer they get they get burned like moths to the flame lol
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Dec 6, 2015, 11:05:35 PM
incinerate nooooo , that skill was awesome :(
Is there a link with the new passive tree up?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I agree with others that surgeon flasks shouldnt be left as legacy.

We finally getting the correct damage display of cyclone? Good one.
Casters need luv too...
"
Casters need luv too...

I think 20% (or more) *more* spell damage should be considered some pretty decent lovin' ;)
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Casters need luv too...

I think 20% (or more) *more* spell damage should be considered some pretty decent lovin' ;)

Spells are only useful if one can sustain the mana cost...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info