Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

whiners will whine. Evolve and move on. Or don't and good luck.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Anivar wrote:
I'm confused maybe someone can help , In the enhancing poison post ggg said "Poison Arrow will not be changed to use the new mechanics, and will be renamed to avoid confusion."

But now I read "Poison Arrow (Nerfed due to new passives and supports now working with it)
Because we've introduced a whole new set of Chaos Damage passives and supports, Poison Arrow's damage has been reduced to bring it in line with other skills when it makes good use of the new support gems and passives.

am I missing something?

I believe Caustic Arrow isn't flagged as "poison", but it does still scale with chaos damage, which there will be a lot more options for scaling in the tree and with support gems. Hence the sort-of-nerf to damage. From the phrasing, it seems like it should be about the same in the end, or actually improve damage.

Thnx.
IGN-LfiveCseven,gawd_
Searing Bond adds additional totem. So u can use 1xFT and 2xSB without Ancestral Bond?
"
So nothing about hideous caster mana issues addressed?

Long Live Melee! (apparently).

Yeah, this was unfortunate.. Bad enough they're squishy as all hell.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Summon Raging Spirits (Early-game Buff/Late-game Nerf for certain characters)
Raging Spirits have been completely rebalanced, with a faster cast speed, longer duration, and greatly improved AI. This makes it much easier to hit the limit on the number of Raging Spirits available at once. The damage has also been adjusted to compensate.

Raise Zombie (Buffed)
Raised Zombies now have a faster attack speed, and will occasionally use an AoE slam that damages enemies in a small area, to make them less reliant on Melee Splash. They also have a naturally higher stun threshold, so they're less likely to be stunned out of an attack.

Raise Spectre (Buffed at lower levels)
Raise Spectre now has a lower penalty on Life and Energy Shield at lower levels, as Spectres raised at low levels died too easily.

As a summoner, buffs of any kind in this area is always welcome.

Kinda irked about the possible raging spirits nerf.

I think SRS will be fine, since they did a nerf/buff together. Increasing their base duration + cast speed is really a big deal for them, they used to take FOREVER casting without any support gem/passive. I'm also psyched about the increased duration...in effect the overall damage output is likely to be the same, though maybe in highest map levels the only qualitative difference is a slightly slower clear speed (which may not turn out to be the case, since cast speed/duration got buffed). It's just hypothetical but even if it ends up bit slower clear, I'd love the changes, makes SRS feel a lot less clunky.
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Good melee news)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
ok largely all good.

Cyclone nerf again, I swear you lot that keep complaining about it, its gonna get to the point where reave can clear maps literally twice as fast and you all will still be bitching about cyclone. Its almost there already and now were nerfing cyclone yet again.

Buffing leech on the tree, I like it but what about ci melee? So life can run bloodrage with ease, you said ci couldnt have it for free, but then you gave it to life builds for so close to free by comparison and ci its a nightmare... and now were doing what? Buffing life leech nodes for life builds in the bottom half of the tree? Ci attackers were the attack builds that needed leech to be buffed for them so much, life physical attackers were the only people whos leech was fine... So life got buffed again? K. Ci need bloodrage back being free for them, this disparity is becoming an issue. You took a marginal advantage away from ci and gave a gargantuan advantage to life in doing so, and now you buff life again, where is the balance there? How does that make sense?

"
pantokrator88 wrote:
Searing Bond adds additional totem. So u can use 1xFT and 2xSB without Ancestral Bond?

edit: disregard~
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Last edited by Peripherally on Dec 7, 2015, 5:56:10 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
So no changes related to PvP at all ? You guys nerfed RF pvp damages value to Oblivion when it was a problem yet absolutely nothing is done about Explosive Arrow who is plaguing HLD 1vs1 and Sarn arena since almost a year.

I can undertand you can't focus too much on this part of the game because it's not that popular but that's a part some players love and still play the game mostly for it. We don't ask for big things like tournament, price or races but please can you at least fix the really broken stuff (mostly EA secondary damages stacking, trap and mines insane damage buff combined with heavy crit).

this one

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Cyclone nerf again, I swear you lot that keep complaining about it, its gonna get to the point where reave can clear maps literally twice as fast and you all will still be bitching about cyclone. Its almost there already and now were nerfing cyclone yet again.

We're already there, it's already been like this even before this change.

Unfortunately, this is the case when skills are balanced around their popularity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info