Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

RIP Incinerate. GGG, u should learn how to balance. Do not make skills OP or completely sh!t.
"
Yggdrasil_57 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
No, Ygg, my friend, running away is not a solution, you need to fight for what you believe in. Yes, even if it means stepping over corpses of perfectly innocent legacy items, the tool bears none of the guilt of its wielder but we will not give up!

A little prayer for all these innocent victims legacy items and their disconsolate mothers.

The words had blurred their vision
They collapsed onto the floor,
The little items with the bloody names
Were now martyrs of war.

This mother's hair turned grey that night
She had no will to live,
She’d given God her flesh and blood
She had no more to give.

Millions of mothers around the world
Have made this sacrifice,
For the sake of utopian balance
They’ve paid the ultimate price.

How many more do we have to lose?
As GGG designers play these game,
How many more items must sit and wait
For that bullet with their name ?

Beautiful, just beautiful. Amen brother!

Let us all take a moment of silence...
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
MGTopgun wrote:
The last time i wasted money in this game was 1-2 years ago. When Spectral Throw came out and i bought the effects. What happened one league later ? NERF NERF NERF

Since then, i don´t waste more money into this game. Today you buy a skill effect cuz it is the most OP, tomorrow they nerf it and buff another one so you can buy another effect

That is the logic behind nerf and buff. That´s why i stopped wasting money.

Last time I checked there were many, MANY viable builds (coming from HC)

Maybe there's something inherently flawed with the way you play the game if you consistently chase FOTM skills and then feel the need to shit-post when something else becomes FOTM. There's a reason for the M part of FOTM.
@Developers: Why can't you just leave the game alone for six months or something?
I understand some like the constant changing of skills,mechanics and items.
Will the players disappear if no major buff nerf hits for 6 months?
You do understand that some players are repelled by so many changes which eventually translate as a waste of time for them,right? Yes i know it's just a game.
And you buff bows? Seriously? I play with a bow and the last thing i needed was dps.
How about some survivability?
also the way they change skill and passive tree makes, very possible to mess it up also if there is something you didn't read and you start a build that does not work anymore you will probably loss that character many will stop playing cause of these changes instead.

I been playing the game for around 3 years, I brought friends, I even try to help them so they don't quit but GGG makes me the job so hard that, I am also very close to quit.
From GGG:

"Our aim is to facilitate more interesting choices when creating a character, with fewer 'incorrect' choices."

It is my firm experienced view after three years of playing and supporting POE that the above statement will be very hard to realize!

What are your balancing team doing??? Does GGG even have a full time dedicated experienced industry related balancing team???

Up until now the builds in the forums speaks for itself!

It remains my view that POE still is one of the best ARPG games today.

However, GGG you need to really step up on balancing this game!
"There were significant community demands for this skill to be adjusted."

Uhuh...
"
eagor wrote:
As an example i can say about my es regen respecced templar, due to high es/es regen he got few damage nodes, he can do atziri with inci, and fail to do her with other any skill gem, not enough dps.

Sorry, I really don't want to be rude but that is a l2p issue. Atziri is in no way a dps fight. If you are able to do the movement atziri is no problem. If you had not enough dps you would have never been able to reach her.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Flame Totem buffed GG xDDDD
IGN: _Arcbaby_
The tears of the ex-incinerate heroz are delicious :D

Also, when/where are pics of passive tree changes? I see only the poison cluster. Someone pm me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info