Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

"

Quad Searing Bond NEW META !!!!

Meta is 5 minutes of testing new skills, and 3 months of Vaal Spark, Discharge and Split Arrow.

Changes look amazing, only thing i think should be added to make leveling as a summoner a smoother process, is that Raise Spectre should automatically scale the spectre level as the gem levels similar to desecrate, so you could theoretically take an act 1 normal spectre all the way to act 4 merciless if you wanted.

Other than that i'm loving these changes.
omg surgeon flasks going legacy, rip all my alterations rolling extra flasks.

I am *really happy* that bow leveling got a buff, I absolutely loathe being coerced into using trap+totem everyime I level. Looking forward to trying out leveling more with just bow skills.

In general i'm pretty happy to see alot of less popular skills that I had frustrating experiences using myself getting a rework.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
searing bond might be op as fuck again

2x totems AND and you can use rapid decay with it
shhh dont get it nerfed before we can use it LOL

I am still thinking using SB with Flame totem would be a better combo, just helps a lot with the extra totem
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Dec 6, 2015, 10:18:47 PM
Yay. Yet ANOTHER f2p game that listens to the community that sucks at the game the most (Reddit) and nerfs good skills into uselessness instead of buffing bad skills to catch them up. Hoo-ray.

"
styyled wrote:
When can we expect to see the actual gem level values for these buffs and nerfs? This makes a huge impact on deciding builds for the upcoming talisman league...

Seconding this. As well as requesting this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1120894/
Bring back minion damage values please
"
wesleygjr wrote:
I am Ok with the nerf of cyclone. But dont call that nerf "SLIGHTLY"!!!

Compared to how strong it is, it is absolutely a slight nerf.

I'm pleased with most of the balance changes I've seen, surprisingly it seems like some of the more exciting ones weren't included here. But we'll see what happens.
Skill tree where!?! Lay it on us
Really agree with a lot of the changes.

However, with slight AoE nerfs, it'd be nice to have an updated radius on prolif. Even 40% AoE from the tree, I couldn't even make a prolif build work properly. Also, the damage is still really rough.

Got any spare love for prolif GGG?
Just a few number tweaks? :D
I don't get the SRS change is that a buff or a nerf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info