Balance Changes in Content Update 2.1.0

Aaah good shit. Now where's the new skill tree? I need some of it. Come on, put it on the table.
Great work, alot of these gems really needed adjustment. I have to say that i am really surprised that Elemental Proliferation was not changed. But hey, mabye next year? Right??? ....
Build of the week / Burning Arrow Trapper : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1036602 [Build nerfed to oblivion]
Fall of Arrows / RoA, Lioneyes Fall : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1387765 [Updated as of 2.0] [Viable as of 2.1]
Where's the nerf to Vaal Spark?

WTB Game Balance
the good the bad the ugly

Searing Bond (Buffed)
Searing Bond can place up to one additional totem; This means you can have two Searing Bond totems active without Ancestral Bond, and can use Searing Bond in addition to another totem skill. At early levels this lets it work well alongside Flame Totem rather than directly competing with it as a choice to use.

This is good news to a SB dinosaur player like me!
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Dec 6, 2015, 10:04:40 PM
"
Rory wrote:
This includes the return of additional radius per gem level and an extra 10% more damage to Rain of Arrows, to bring it closer to the power of the new Blast Rain skill.

Hey I remember mourning RoA's loss. :D
Also quite happy to hear the Leech nodes in the Duelist zone were condensed! It was just a bit too inefficient because Leech also scales with Max Life/Mana. Likely to be on low activity for Talisman though, so mostly going to enjoy this further down the line.
"
Skware1 wrote:
"
xavier3jr wrote:
RIP posion arrow, your time was short lived....

I wouldn't say that. Poison Arrow has been popular for a long time. Also it's only being nerfed because the changing of passives. Maybe it will be possible to scale it even better now with the new passives.

i most definitely hope so.....that is one of the funnest builds i have played.

"
Summon Raging Spirits (Early-game Buff/Late-game Nerf for certain characters)
Raging Spirits have been completely rebalanced, with a faster cast speed, longer duration, and greatly improved AI. This makes it much easier to hit the limit on the number of Raging Spirits available at once. The damage has also been adjusted to compensate.

Raise Zombie (Buffed)
Raised Zombies now have a faster attack speed, and will occasionally use an AoE slam that damages enemies in a small area, to make them less reliant on Melee Splash. They also have a naturally higher stun threshold, so they're less likely to be stunned out of an attack.

Raise Spectre (Buffed at lower levels)
Raise Spectre now has a lower penalty on Life and Energy Shield at lower levels, as Spectres raised at low levels died too easily.

As a summoner, buffs of any kind in this area is always welcome.

Kinda irked about the possible raging spirits nerf.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Great and interesting changes. I'm excited to see what this will do for Magma Orb and Zombie builds.

Melee skills retaining a set mana cost from level 1 will be a huge boon. Does that mean that some level 1 mana costs will be increased, or will they stay as they are at present?
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Will there be a visual way to tell between new surgeon's and legacy surgeon's?
I actually, for once, agree with most of these nerfs and buffs, however I disagree in particular with most bow skills being buffed... how the hell does Ranger need any more buff and specifically skills like TS and SA (if it turns out) not being strong enough as it has been over the past year+???
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info