Brazil Launch: December 11

"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
Fixed that one for you, bro. Thank me later.

haha, thank you now ;)
no, you're right. the internet really was boring until it became mandatory for russians to install dashcams into their cars.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i am happy for ggg´s success, for the brazilian and all other players

please continue
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
jes_ish wrote:
PT-BR: Eu nem me importo com a tradução para o português... Mas o servidor em São Paulo (cidade onde moro) é a melhor notícia que eu recebi neste ano!

EN: I don't even care about the translation to portuguese... But the server in São Paulo (the city where I live) is the best news that I've got in this year!

Thanks, GGG! Obrigado!
the gateway in sao paulo is online since september
IGN: vieira
Dota has problems with russians and cirilyc language, haven't felt it in POE tho. But this, This might hurt.

Not trying to be a racist or anything, but it's really annoying trying to comunicate with someone who doesn't speak at least some level of english..
"
vio wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Borat_Sagdiev wrote:
why brazilians have access to main realm with full translation, and russians have stupid garena? its unfair

Because Russian Law Regulations and Putin.

rather not.

it's their hosting provider (softlayer) offering servers in some countries and other countries not. garena has different providers which also cover russia and most of asia.

Not to mention other shit garena provides:

Which is why I use California at ~200 ping (except perhaps between 5-8am weekday mornings when Singapore is at 49 ping).

I am happy tho for the Brazilians.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"

Thats a lot of points for stash tabs.

How much do you pay per point (just for comparability)?
I'm so happy with this, thanks GGG, i've been playing this great game since 2013 ( going to 3 years in january 2016). It will expand the community alot and able more players enjoy us, new builds and interactivity with more people will change the whole game. Brazilian are kind people hope make new friends BR/US/NewZ and other countries with this expansion, Sao Paulo gateway is a little unstable some times but i think it will change with the official launch.

Enfim muito obrigado a todos da GGG e que venham novas experiencias com esta futura liga.

Kind regards.

Brazilian citizen.
Last edited by D3VILBR1 on Nov 30, 2015, 8:28:27 AM
"

Which is why I use California at ~200 ping (except perhaps between 5-8am weekday mornings when Singapore is at 49 ping).

I am happy tho for the Brazilians.

Wow. Is this real? I mean this is like buying orbs of regret with the slight difference that you can't trade them.
This is a buff.
This week I caught myself wondering if Brazil/LA had a playerbase big enough for GGG to consider opening a gateway here... guess that was a sign :-)

Thank you very much GGG for putting up such an amazing game that's Path of Exile, and now thanks again for the great improvement that a lot of people will experience! I hope all of the upcoming changes bring you even more supporters (I'm on the line already!), so you can keep up the amzing work!
thx ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info