Brazil Launch: December 11

"
Gratz Brazil!
please calm down. to understand the americans' hate against russia you just have to watch their films where russian people are always the brutal, bad and drunken simpletons, not the nation which did beat "god's own country" to visit him in space ;-)

The thing is that while hating Russians a stereotypical view, I can't help but do the same when most Russians I meet in my games(referring to dota and CS:GO) not only refuse to communicate, but are rude and arrogant. I never had the same experience with any other nationality. My ranked experience right now literally comes down to whichever team has less Russians wins(5.2k mmr for those who care). Fortunately enough I haven't seen Cyrillic spamming the trade chats and I'm very grateful for that. Perhaps PoE Russian players aren't as toxic as the others.
Last edited by Leraq on Nov 30, 2015, 11:23:57 AM
You are misreading if you think its any one of those. Your perspective in life is a sad, narrow beam of jackassery.

"
60x7 wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Land locked american users who pay for quality internet cannot play this game without heaps of lag and disconnect. How the hell is someone in Brazil and South America supposed to be able to do this?

Again, wrong priorities GGG. Whomever has controlled the overall direction of the game over the past year should be have their duties removed. The game is getting worse and worse and nobody seems to care.

Trying to classify this comment...racist? Xenophobic? Or Ethnocentric...which ever, this guy sounds a bit self centered amirite?
And after Brazil comes LATAM let's hope :D
Great news but, I don´t understand why you choose other languanges than Spanish, which is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
But is ok. I´m Spanish, and I would like to see one day POE translated into the language of Cervantes.
german release..that would be great ;)
Thanks.
Italian Release too !!
yeeeey. Thank you very much GGG! I've waited for this announcement for a long time. Washington servers are really nice now, delivering an experience a lot better than what I saw in the first time that I played the game. With server in a city close as São Paulo, the game will be better than it is already. Thanks and keep the good work. =)

Many monis and success to you guys heh.
Boa Galera!!! Essa vitória eh nossa!!

Deixo aqui tambem um recado de nossa GUILD BR 100% HC / LIGAS HC: Recrutamento ON

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1389566

Deêm uma checada....

Obrigado GGG!!
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
does anyone else thing the zombies are dancing? in the pic.
We are a legion for we are many. No one shall stand in the way of the exiles of wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info