Brazil Launch: December 11

Last edited by notpause on Feb 14, 2019, 3:03:56 PM
y el español cuando :/????? no saben cuanto tiempo llevamos esperando, y le dan preferencia a solo UN país en comparación a la cantidad de países de habla hispana en latinoamerica, una lastima...
One country which have more than 1/3 of the LA population.

Stop crying fucking jajajaja's, go train your english for a few more months.
It's not your business if others know English or not, really. I understand English in PoE well enoght to play, although when I came to PoE, I could barely understand any skillpoint in passive tree on Ranger's part. I wanted to try this game so I just took dictionary and translated new words for myself. I did it because, except that I don't mind learning English, I am relatively young and have much spare time at the moment. But there are also older people who haven't learnt English at all and are at the age when it's harder to start, and the main reason to do it would be a game they even don't know if will like. Stop using that silly and offensive "learn English and don't cry, stupid childs" argument.

The other thing translation povides is atmosphere. I played Diablo II in my native language. It had entirely other atmosphere than if it was in English. And no, I had no problem with communication. I just googled for the names of areas to be able to party and learnt names of items I needed. I didn't need much but if I did, I would just learn as it was my problem to know them. I also checked Russian server (not my native language but I know it well) of PoE and for me language makes difference (I am not saying that it works for EVERYONE). I have a feeling that I am missing something, when playing PoE in language I don't know well.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
This is why we love GGG. Thanks a lot for this ^-^.
Maybe now I can bring some friends to Path of Exile - they either never had english classes or had really bad english teachers in their schools :\ - and hope they stay.
Everything in life gets harder to learn as you get older, english is no exception. Just like you said its not my business whether people know english or not, its also not their business where GGG chooses to launch PoE first. I mean, gzus, cant people just be a bit more patient? Dont you think GGG researches where is more profitable for them to expand? Make no mistake, GGG is a company afterall and as much as they love their game/what they do, they are in this for money.

After 15 or so years participating in online forums, be it arpg, moba, fps, whatever, its always the same, some people are just never satisfied, theres always reason to complain, its like their whole year were ruined because big bad GGG chooses to launch portuguese before spanish. Calm the f down.

Sorry for the rant.
Last edited by HyP_ on Dec 2, 2015, 4:23:35 PM
Chupa Blizzard!
Nice <3
# Diablo já era, que venha ;) presente de Natal. Quero jogaaaaa........

Last edited by Sergulath on Dec 2, 2015, 7:56:48 PM
"
topoxman wrote:
y el español cuando :/????? no saben cuanto tiempo llevamos esperando, y le dan preferencia a solo UN país en comparación a la cantidad de países de habla hispana en latinoamerica, una lastima...
IGN: _IceSoul_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info