Brazil Launch: December 11

Gratz ^^
Good news for the future translation of French and German. :)
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Gz Brasil. I only sad what Rus(Garena) version 2.1 coming slowly
I will continue playing in English because I'm already used to the language.

Congratulations for the great job done during all these years.
"
Dmitri4 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Borat_Sagdiev wrote:
why brazilians have access to main realm with full translation, and russians have stupid garena? its unfair

Because Russian Law Regulations and Putin.

[Removed by Support]

please calm down. to understand the americans' hate against russia you just have to watch their films where russian people are always the brutal, bad and drunken simpletons, not the nation which did beat "god's own country" to visit him in space ;-)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 30, 2015, 12:43:00 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Dmitri4 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Because Russian Law Regulations and Putin.

[Removed by Support]

please calm down. to understand the americans' hate against russia you just have to watch their films where russian people are always the brutal, bad and drunken simpletons, not the nation which did beat "god's own country" to visit him in space ;-)

please calm down. to understand the americans' hate against russia you just have to watch Russian dash cam videos on youtube where russian people are always the brutal, bad and drunken simpletons, not the nation which did beat "god's own country" to visit him in space ;-)

Fixed that one for you, bro. Thank me later.
This is a buff.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 30, 2015, 12:43:21 PM
Obrigado GGG!
Thanks a lot GGG :)
Valeu, GGG!
PT-BR: Eu nem me importo com a tradução para o português... Mas o servidor em São Paulo (cidade onde moro) é a melhor notícia que eu recebi neste ano!

EN: I don't even care about the translation to portuguese... But the server in São Paulo (the city where I live) is the best news that I've got in this year!

Thanks, GGG! Obrigado!
gibe exalts pls
i report u
ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info