Brazil Launch: December 11

Very very nice, thank you, especially for the servers in Sao Paulo, playing with 30ms ping feels so good.
The day will come when games translate to ACTUAL portuguese, and not brazillian.
i want a server in japan :)
"
Jerle wrote:
Grats. :)

Edit: just curious though, with multi-language clients running for the same game world, is GGG concerned about communication issues with folks who don't speak a common language? Or is the expectation that players will stick to within their communities and that this simply allows existing brazillians to play with their friends who don't speak English?

The welcoming folk in global 1 will make sure that non English speaking people are using their own global channel. :)
That's very nice and good to expand the server to other countries :D
GJ!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
this is awesome cant wait.
Boa notícia , apesar de que continuarei jogando com tudo em inglês mesmo :P
E também ,tenho menos lag conectando com Washington do que usando o de São Paulo ._.
are you telling me people in sweden wont be able to play until next year? ummm
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Polish language please :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info