The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

What's with people saying: "50$ for a pet? No way."?

Did you not see that you get 45$ worth of points with the Pet et cetera?

Even the highest pack is 440$ worth of points and all the stuff in it is "free".

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Damn i was hoping to sink another 30 Euros in this game.

50 Dollar supporter pack looks nice to have tho =(
Damn it GGG <_< i have to save money for my South Korea Vacation! dont you do that to me TwT well guess i have to wait till summer to buy this <-< want that 220$ pack

but srly: This is why i love you guys. you actually listen to your playerbase if there is a real problem people are not happy with!

Currently im taking a break from this game since i got over 1200h alone on steam, but i love to support you ;)

keep up the good work
why do you release this 2 weeks before "ascendency" actually starts?
do you think it will fail really hard and no one will buy it afterwards?

just generally, it would seem nice to have the "asendency" supporter effects in the general theme of the ascendency expansion, and not beforehand. i.e. in the awekening.
Devs please add something cool in packs. I want to support you but this doesnt worth money you are asking for it ( except tshit and art pack)
Last edited by myckat on Nov 27, 2015, 2:45:20 AM
too cheap to send out 50 t-shirts, too cheap to let people design (useless since they don't drop and were a HORRIBLE idea in the first place) divination cards - and you still want people to buy your worthless (as in no production costs) digital crap! add that the new expansion (more like side-pansion) will be fun for maybe 2 weeks til you have the enchantments you want on your gear (once again no long-term motivation whatsoever), and the new league (no plural) is just a repeat with little creative thought involved. gg ggg

btw - sell a REAL expansion for $ and I'd probably buy it.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Nov 27, 2015, 2:50:33 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
What's with people saying: "50$ for a pet? No way."?
Did you not see that you get 45$ worth of points with the Pet et cetera?
Even the highest pack is 440$ worth of points and all the stuff in it is "free".

Fair point, but you have to take into account, that not everyone, everywhere has 50$ to spend for ingame goodies, especially not with xmas coming. While the points are nice, i think most ppl buy the packs for the stuff inside and to contribute.
So, it's not my business, but i'd rather sell 1000 packs worth 25$ than 300 Packs worth 50$.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
sweet new Gates =)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I need to stockpile more popcorn, because it seems that quite many people have gotten the idea that Ascendancy launches next month. Boy they are going to be disappointed.

P.S. Thanks for the dual pet option, see you in Talisman!
IGN: -
sorry for my english
but listen, it does not work and does not know that the poorest packs, in the history of the game, I can not afford the most expensive packs, always tried to buy At least for 110 dollars, but looking at the fake, disappeared desire to buy anything at all and generally GGG you last make a lot of bad, one set of rules for the leagues, the poor packs ...
Last edited by nagosh on Nov 27, 2015, 3:22:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info