The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
pooman34 wrote:
Does anyone else wish the pets did their roars more? It seems kind of wasteful to put all that time into special animations for pets that will only ever play when you summon them, especially now that you only summon pets once.

I think that small change would make them seem far more like a 'buddy' than just a pet that follows you around.

Can you use points to buy packs?
No armor - no donuts!
Bought. Take my money.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
"
Can you use points to buy packs?

Points purchased after the 12th of November can contribute for 80% of the value of a pack (so $40 worth of points for the $50 pack and then you spend the last $10 to make up the difference).
Thank you very much for rethinking the rewards, Chris. Hats off to you (all of you).

I'm in the same boat as many: not much into pets. As a bonus they're ok, but as pretty much the only reward they don't really cut it.

Portal effects are among my favourites, so are weapon and armour effects. Very much looking forward to the additions. I'm pretty sure I'll like what I see.
Hello!

Last two supporter packs look nice, especially the portal effect of the last one.

Glad you are rethinking or additional perks for lesser packs!

And aye, 50 bucks or 110 bucks only for a pet that will rot somewhere in hideout is a bit to much!
Last edited by WiseGuard on Nov 27, 2015, 5:07:22 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
For example, you can credit up to $40 worth of points towards the Aspirant Supporter Pack You would receive the 50 remaining points and the rest of the perks from the pack!

You have missed the full stop after the link.
Awesome gargoyles :D

P.S. GGG, please add ability to sort you microtransactions and "Reclaim all" button with 2.1.0 update ^_______^
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
bought the small pack, cannot afford more, keep up the good work and i will support the development as good as i can! i sank so much hours into this game and i do not regret one of them.

Must buy some pack after they have those chris promises.. Before that value upgrade promise, those pack was like EA: Star wars Battlefront prices, 10$ more for 2 emotes.. and 50$ more for something what u dont know, value must be right...

That 100$ supporter pack was without nothing, only bet? WTF, lol.. But good, those get more effects etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info