The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
Don't forget that you can upgrade any pure points packs that were purchased since the last supporter packs went away! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade.

This only applies to purchases after 11/13/2015. Maybe this should be added as well to avoid any confusion.

I wish we were able to upgrade to a pack no matter when they were purchased like before. I'm kinda upset about this and deters me from buying a pack.

Are we able to get a refund if we still have the points to return??
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Nov 27, 2015, 12:34:18 AM
"
Upcoming Aspirant Weapon Effect - this all packs include weapon effects soon, where we can see them?) It's insane news))))

You misunderstand. Only the Ascendant Pack will include all of the weapon & portal effects.

Aspirant will only include Aspirant effects.
Challenger includes both Aspirant & Challenger effects.
Sovereign includes all but Ascendant.
Ascendant includes them all.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Nov 27, 2015, 12:36:33 AM
I'm always a slut for soundtracks. Take my money!
"I have no allies, for I have no equals." ~Makuta Teridax
Looks cool, although i agree with some people that the starting pack is a bit to pricey, 50 bucks is to steap for some of us from eastern EU, shame, i would have bought at least the first one if it weren't to expensive.
"
"
LostArtz wrote:
"
Upcoming Aspirant Weapon Effect - this all packs include weapon effects soon, where we can see them?) It's insane news))))

You misunderstand. Only the Ascendant Pack will include all of the weapon & portal effects.

Aspirant will only include Aspirant effects.
Challenger includes both Aspirant & Challenger effects.
Sovereign includes all but Ascendant.
Ascendant includes them all.

You misunderstand. It's mean i see weapon effect in one pack. I say all packs have effects, where we can see them. I know it's very hard to understand.

Bro? Do you even read? It says "Upcoming" in front of the weapon effect.

I'm sure they're release it when it's made. This was a last minute addition as you can see so I'm pretty sure they're still making it as well as the portals for the first two packs.
Those supporter packs look a lot more attractive now.

"
DerDave wrote:
Best packs were imo the forsaken masters packs. Each had a really nice armor skin and such armor mtx's are usually the most interesting effects for me.

Isn't their the intention to implement a permanent item skin into the game where you will be able to transform any item (including armours) into a skin? Hope this will help getting all current (especially old) uniques a fitting 3D-art. And there are many we are still waiting for.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
edit: seems I have missed some upcoming effect which we can't see yet. Still 50$ for first pack, you can buy a new game with it.
Last edited by reliq on Nov 27, 2015, 12:52:30 AM
This top support pack for 440$ have many bonuses. Bigger and better than it was the previous for 1100$ LOL...

I'm only waiting Weapon Effects and choose soon what i buy in next time.

Thx GGG for working.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Damn, If only I was a rich (Removed by Support) Where I live, those prices are basically x4.

Since I dont need cosmetic effects I will stick to normal point bundles, more points for stash tabs this way.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Nov 27, 2015, 1:14:06 AM
I forgot to ask, i'm dumb i know, i didn't get it i must confess, that part about upgrading later on, so if i buy some regular points now, not a pack, would those points count towards the first upcoming back on the list ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info