The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Well, no one can claim GGG don't listen to feed back.

Thank you GGG.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Upcoming Aspirant Weapon Effect - this all packs include weapon effects soon, where we can see them?) It's insane news))))

The packs came out this evening. Overwhelming customer comments indicated that players were not happy with the contents as they stand right now. Chris replied less than an hour after they were released and said that the team is going to add to the packs and they would start work immediately on the additional MTXs that they would add maybe by next week but it's alot of work. They will post the images as soon as they have them completed but at the moment they won't have images as they have to create them first and they started work only a few hours ago. Patience while GGG works to make all the supporters happy as fast as they can.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Nozumi wrote:
I forgot to ask, i'm dumb i know, i didn't get it i must confess, that part about upgrading later on, so if i buy some regular points now, not a pack, would those points count towards the first upcoming back on the list ?

Yes, 80% of the cost of the points you purchase go towards upgrading it into a support pack or you can email support and ask for a payment plan towards whichever pack you would like to purchase. All goods and points you will receive after they get the last payment of the plan.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Nov 27, 2015, 1:25:42 AM
thanks GGG for the great work.

Looking forward to seeing the new portal and weapon effects
"
peachii wrote:
"
Nozumi wrote:
I forgot to ask, i'm dumb i know, i didn't get it i must confess, that part about upgrading later on, so if i buy some regular points now, not a pack, would those points count towards the first upcoming back on the list ?

Yes, 80% of the cost of the points you purchase go towards upgrading it into a support pack or you can email support and ask for a payment plan towards whichever pack you would like to purchase. All goods and points you will receive after they get the last payment of the plan.

I see, thank you very much peachii, you're the best o/
I hoped we could get footprint effects with the new packs :/
Well, maybe the other portals will be a bit better and the weapon effects as well.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Two pets out at once!
Like packs, nice amount of points in them :) Will probably upgrade pack later, can´t spent much money before Christmas, bought my younger sister big teddy bear aswell so I´m abit out now haha
Nice packs.
Ill wait for the weapon effects to make a choise :-)
At least they are adding more to the packs.
A pet and a border for the same price as fallout 4 just doesn't work.
Will wait for the new content before considering a higher tier pack
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Nov 27, 2015, 2:07:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info