The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

I'm glad for the fast response, just 1 hour of feedback and the packs got much more appealing after Chris words. Seems like I'm supporting you guys again after all ;)
♠RaGoN♦
Holy shit that response was fast.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Also! The ascendant pack will now contain two art packs. One signed and one unsigned! There are 16 pieces of art in total in these packs.

wow that's why GGG is the best :O
That bait and switch <.<

:-D

Master fisherman chris confirmed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!

I totally saw this coming. :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
HeavyGear88 wrote:
the awakening packs were already weak but this... damn guess i will sit out this time sorry GGG .

Indeed.

The cheapest pack could easly be replaced by plain POE points. There is literally nothing in there except the (troll)forumtitle.

We would come out cheaper if we buy directly 450 points for 45USD.

Please make atleast the cheapest pack a bit more appealing.

For example you could introduce one new character effect/skill MTX/weapon MTX (fitting the new Ascendancy theme).
Or anything that differentiate it from older packs/addons.

In the current form the cheapest pack = 450 points labeled as "Supporter Pack".
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 26, 2015, 6:48:53 PM
OK, GGG- I love you now even more, thank you!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Now the latest update from Chris's response makes the first tier supporter pack so much worth getting.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 26, 2015, 6:50:35 PM
Lol this would have been the first pack i passed up on since ive started until i seen that update from c hris :O!!!
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!

This is why I love GGG, comments and critiques aren't ignored and are fixed ASAP. Thanks for being honest and supportive of your supporters.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info