The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Support Confirmed
"
Jadran wrote:
Paraphrasing my earlier post, I believe these packs were much more expensive to produce because of the animation and graphics quality than say, the kiwi or rhoa packs. So I think the pricing is fair.

That's nice and all but not everyone uses pets, i know i haven't and i have a rhoa and kiwi and i wouldn't use this one either...so it really doesn't matter how well animated it is, it's just not worth the money.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I was sceptic to pets and portals before, but now when I see them and the price I can't belive my eyes.. IT'S AWESOME! Really fkin EPIC portal/demon for highest pack! An highlord demon open its jaws, inside a gate to hell.. makes me wanna buy it even though I planned to save the money till next back attachement/gear enchant/demon/gore-like pack.. It kinda fit into the demon-like..

Guess I'll happily cut down on some junk food & sleep for a while now then!

2 pets I dunno.. sure, it doesnt hurt gameplay much. Unless you dont play on a personal-junkyard and/or with a party insisting to run with a full screen of hell, rainbow rhoas & annoying chickens.. ;)

Keep up the awesome work over there at GGG headquearters!

I can barely wait for Ascendancy, good we have the really awesome Talisman league meanwhile. Reminds me a bit of Nemesis(<3) mixxed with a bit of a more controlable(/friendly) Beyond, a bit themed for Ascendancy hype in there to!
Also we'll have really cool new skills to slaughter the evil hordes of wraeclast with!

Spoiler
Im hoping for wraeclast to get consumed by this nightmare corruption in a really twisted way after Ascendancy. Opening up for even more twisted demonic creations coming forth from an distant dimension, bringing more chaos to wraeclast and even infesting it's people, maybe even some players get a dose of some demonic in theyre veins.. becoming more.. demonic?(if that is your choice.. can't be all to pleasent.. but often great power require a sacrafice)
Most of the humans in wraeclast will despise you(hang out with Grigor or get even more offended by Greust).
But still, a bit twisted, demonic or human, you're always the hero they desperately need.

Take care guys!
May the RNG be with you.
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

hype
Awesome...Id like to see very bright weapon effects similar to the OB ones.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Nov 26, 2015, 6:40:46 PM
Ah, just saw the update.

On a side note, will there ever be an option in the future to be able to purchase past packages? Really wanted one of the armor ones but never had the money when those were up.
Last edited by Lionotus on Nov 26, 2015, 6:41:24 PM
Also! The ascendant pack will now contain two art packs. One signed and one unsigned! There are 16 pieces of art in total in these packs.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!

damn that's a quick response!
+1 internets for Chris
Sweet, my first pet in PoE! And in my opinion the stone gargyle looks best of all. Love it <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info