The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

woo berries!
Well I'm a bit disappointed, too.

I guess they will be around for some time, perhaps those gargoyles will grow on me. I really prefer physical goodies or skill/armor effects, but pets do distract me so I'd only spawn them in town / the hideout.

For now sadly, I will stay clear..
Hi just want to buy my pack , as always.
But i will not do it ....50 bucks for a pet??
very disappointing.
I always like these packs , but this time its not worth the money by far.
Have to agree with others:

GOOD:
1. Highest pack is cheaper than it used to be
2. Portals are awsome!
3. Pets are very nice (for those who are into them)

BAD:
4. Lowest pack is more expensive that it used to be. I can say that at least 1 friend of mine will hesitate to support GGG because of price.
5. First two packs lack MTX content- bassicly in both you only get pet for 50/110 USD - kinda expensive, if you ask me.

p.s. I want those portals, but 220/440 IS expensive for me, wish there was a third version for second pack 110 usd.

Last edited by Beaviz on Nov 26, 2015, 6:30:24 PM
Paraphrasing my earlier post, I believe these packs were much more expensive to produce because of the animation and graphics quality than say, the kiwi or rhoa packs. So I think the pricing is fair.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Definitely not getting these, sad times, was hoping for more cool weapon mtx and stuff.
S L O W E R
The third portal pack looks really pretty =o granted I can't buy it right now /sad face.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I debated heavily about buying an Awakening Supporter Pack but decided against it as I was looking forward to the next ones.

I should have bought one of The Awakening ones, these are much less desirable than The Awakening ones. I'd happily spend $50 or maybe even $110 for some points + portal. Pets, clothes, and portrait frames have no appeal for me.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and would love to support it but not as these prices/combos.
No mtx, just a pet? mm.. no. BUT I'll still spend money on you to get that sick ass Demon King armour when it comes on sale again! I was saving my money for some new MTX and not a pet.
EDIT: Packs sound amazing now! For sure buying one :D Thanks GGG for the update
Last edited by turbodjr on Nov 26, 2015, 9:59:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info