The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

The animations on the pets are really polished, great job! Looking forward to seeing the weapon effects and the other two portals.
There are people in this world who prefer solitude, but there are none who can survive it.
Oh nice.

Haven't seen the update from Chris.

Now all packs across the board should be more worth and not just POE points labeled as "Supporter Packs".

Thumbs UP, for the fast reaction!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 26, 2015, 7:05:48 PM
New portals, my body is ready. Missed out on the Conqueror portal, so the new big one will work!
Might want to put a hint on the updated packs on the purchase page itself too, as I reckon some people skip reading the newspost and skip straight to the purchase page to check out what's in store
Just waiting for the new weapons mtx and portals to be revealed so i can decide between the 50-110 pack, that 440 portal is dope, too bad its out of range atm, atleast for me.

gg GGG
Oh boy, even taller posts. I can hardly wait :P
With the portals *and* weapon effects added, these packs are once again simply superb value-for-money. Wow. Even without the weapon effects I'd say they're well worth it. :) Now to set aside my spending cash, I suppose.
"
chopfsalat wrote:
Might want to put a hint on the updated packs on the purchase page itself too, as I reckon some people skip reading the newspost and skip straight to the purchase page to check out what's in store

It's coming! :)
"
chopfsalat wrote:

+1
"
chopfsalat wrote:

that's exactly what i almost did.

cool upgrade function.
Aim for the head
Really happy to hear the packs are getting buffed. Just another example of GGG listening to its community and responding quickly and appropriately - love your work GGG!
I'll be getting my first pack when the new league hits, the buzz is high and I've made sure I can afford it.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info