[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Tubiqbalsaq

Hey there guys. Currently playing SSF LSC due to unstable ISP. I have played a couple of HC leagues and I am planning to play HC when 3.0 rolls out. SC for the beta of course (; Looking for some action in my chatwindow, hit me up!

i am mostly waiting for 3.0 to come out but this guild looks interesting. my ign is rgdgdbv. hope i can join you guys.
"

IGN: KonaKing
hi, im looking for an active guild to farm, grind and have fun with. hit me up in-game anytime.
peace
Interested in joining but would like to hang out on discord for a bit first. Army vet, low level (23). Not looking for a handout, just a semi active player base with some free advice.

I'm on 2-3 times a week, sometimes more.
Hi,

I have been playing over a year. I saw your video in youtube which is looking fun to play with u and your friends. Hope to get into your guild soon.

Thank you.
Hey there, my name is Andy and i recently started playing PoE again.I love this game and i would love to join a guild to would help me improve my game knowledge and me as a person. I still have a lot to learn.At the moment i mostly play League Softcore.If you consider inviting me, here's my IGN:Soontobevspark . Thank you, and have a good day!
IGN:FeelsApproval

Interested in joining, looking for a guild to hang out with
IGN: LordCorgiCycloneLord
ShadowCorgimeister

Those are my 2 main characters as of the moment. I am playing them both.

I AM A NEWBIE. Looking for someone/guild whom can help me all through out my journey.

I play everyday (6 to 8 hours a day if I dont have work)

Im hoping to join your guild.

THANK YOU in advance!
IGN: OnMyWay

Hello, Im playing since beggining on Legacy, so Im pretty new player. I decided to look for a guild just to hang with someone and chill, but also it would be great to learn some things about the game.

Hi I would love to be invited to guild I have been playing POE for quite awhile but being an "older" game tend to struggle with builds and would love some help with my builds ect. IGN havasac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info