[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Currently I'm playing SC Legacy EU league, 3 months of experience ;) . IGN: TheAnonymous
Hello. I have played since domination league. I mainly play standard until next patch.

Ign: Lootslut
Active player since pretty much game launch, I love to help other people. Tired of my current guild, where apparently people would rather scam others than help them. Been a big fan of your guides and would love to play with you.

IGN - tooICEEtoHANDLE
Last edited by Cyrus101sa on Apr 23, 2017, 4:33:44 PM
Hi there! Im a very active player that would like to play with more people or just to talk with while playing. I would really appreciate to get an invite.

IGN: iOuken
Hello, looks like a nice guild
I'd like to help ppl and also get helped
And some map rota sometimes!
My IGN : [LIGHTY]META_SLAVE
Thank you!
Last edited by GGmanPOE on Apr 23, 2017, 5:16:34 PM
IGN: Ukkiki

Hello! Legacy (US server) is my first league, so I'm a new player. I've been very active(370 hours so far this league) and am learning quickly. I'm hoping to get a good grasp on all aspects of the game in time for 3.0.
IGN: ZHus

HI! Wanna join in guild for help and communication. PLaying all time and all days LHC 80+ lvl
Lost last hero at 91..=]
hey there ! currently I'm playing SC Legacy EU league, 3 months of experience ,im 25 y.o ;) . IGN: DeathClaw94 looking for a nice active guild :)
Hi there,

I'm Manny, I play leagues (softcore), looking for an active guild, could I get an invite?

Been on PoE for sometime, didn't play for a while and came back just before Breach league.

Thanks!

IGN: Flickering_Fox

Just edited because I forgot my IGN... Please invite me!
Last edited by Galen_Cathal on Apr 26, 2017, 5:37:26 AM
Hi,

I just started playing, and am looking for a community to help me learn and stuff. SC League

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info