[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey! I'm interested in playing sc leagues and I'd love to not play alone.
IGN: KnivesDoingItAll
I'm looking for some people to play with. I just started playing again in preparation for 3.0. I'll be playing HCL right now and maybe practicing some speed runs

IGN: AugHCL

I'll send an in game PM this evening.

US East Coast
Hey there!

Your guild looks cool, and I like your youtube videos! Keep them comming!
In the mean time, I'd be very interested in joining your guild!

Not sure if you need account name or toon name. Account name is Tharkold.
IGN Dartresso (Based on your 2h cyclone duelist!))

Thx!
Last edited by tharkold on Apr 29, 2017, 12:10:00 AM
Hi,

I'd like to join your guild. I've been playing for about 3 months, mostly by myself but I'd like to be more social in the game, especially with the new expansion. Thanks! My account name is: blueascent , and the character I'm currently playing is: JaimTorfinn
Last edited by blueascent on Apr 28, 2017, 12:48:40 PM
Hello I am interested in joining your guild( I watched your video about the golden mantle project and though you sounded rather laid back, which is the sort of guild I am after ).

I have played before, but not in a year or two and have been back for the SC League for about 1-2 months.

My Account name is Kiori and the toon I play the most is Aperira.

Just as an fyi I play with some friends as well and we chat on an old vent server, so I may not be always available for chat when playing, neither am sure if they are keen to join. Just saying as that may have some bearing on your decision.

My main reasons are meeting new people to chat with and maybe map with, also learning more about the game.
I'm interested in joining you guys, I've been looking for a laid back group who doesn't have a level or some other crazy whatever req. for joining. I just really enjoy the game, (might just be the nostalgia) and you guys seem like the kind of guild I can join and just play the game without all the min/max crap getting in the way. I figure I'll learn that stuff along the way.

IGN- Aurumir

Legacy League
Playing about 6 months and am a daily player as well. ING KillerKolt.
Looking to join an active guild.
Mainly a standard player.
Run strand rotas daily.
Ign Supersquirter
Hey there, I'm interested to join your guild. I'm neither a PRO, but I'm not a noob, that's for sure. I'm an active player.
Hi Lighty,

I am interested in joining the guild if you could please add me. Pretty casual but active haha.

Cheers,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info