[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN:MinisterBlizard

I started game at the end of Essence League , i love to play on leagues.I liked to playing on SC and min max my chracter till the end of league , dont have time for HC

nice to meet you ^^
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Apr 22, 2017, 11:44:59 PM
IGN: StormPirate

Invite me please...I'm such a lonely pirate!
IGN: FatalFatal

Hi, would be nice to join the guild and play with you guys. :)
IGN: HowaRanjer

have always been playing alone, would like to try joining a guild :>
playing LSC on the SG server
IGN: LamequakeofDoom

Have played PoE a couple years ago, got bored of playing alone, got back at it January 2017 with some friends and we've been having fun. I'm looking for a good comunity to play with and lear the end game. i play mostly in LSC currently lvl91.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

o7
IGN: ButtplugCharger

I have always been playing poe alone and i'am sick of it! I need Friends! Wanna be my Friend?
Im currently playing on SC Legacy EU Server.
IGN: _BY_TOR_

Hiyas, I would like to join your guild. Hate playing alone, looking for a home.

Thnx
IGN: Kisslocks

Currently I'm playing SC Legacy EU league, like to dip into HC (in fact, most of my time spent playing was in HC leagues), relatively new to this game and I'd like to join the guild to make the grind even more fun.
Hey,

I'm totally new to the game and would love to join and get some input for my journey through PoE. Hope we I can give back the help some time.

IGN: MMSTFTW
Last edited by Teletrash on Apr 23, 2017, 5:35:45 AM
Hi,

I'm a few months into PoE. Started end of Breach League and am playing legacy atm. I'm looking for a guild before oriath is coming. So I found this guild an want to join and play together.

IGN: Sialtrab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info