[Contest] Guess the remaining Ascendancy Class names

=D

It's actually already viable, just extremely wealth gated. Which makes it a very shit investment for players.
(thus nobody uses it)

Just made a thread in feedback on it, suggesting the trickster get around 30% chaos resistance +- scattered on his ev/es arch-type nodes.

I reckon with that, which should alleviate the item hunt pain, it might see some more play in the community.

Templar basically got MoM in his hybrid ascendancy to battle the incomming chaos deeps, shadow doesn't really have something so elegant.

/dreamingofanarchbasedshadow

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
supporter
mimic
clone
fancy
salty?
paladin
bonkers
feind
one without
subpar
average
foshizzledizzlenizzlewizzlebobizzle
True, true. I was thinking of making one with Corrupted Energy jewel, but it would be a major pain to gear. I'd need items with high ES, high life rolls and chaos res, chaos hits aren't a problem but it's often degen and the jewel is hit-only.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
markus7 wrote:
Just FYI: I got DUELIST right before launch. :-D
- - -

WITCH
Elementalist - Has extra bonuses with Crits and all elemental spells. Can have an active Elemental Proliferation on all spells cast and an extra Power Charge.
Battle Mage or War Wizard - Hybrid fighter/spellcaster with good survivability tools related to extra Energy Shield, superior melee range and spell block.

I GOT IT SOOOOO RIGHT!!! :-D Even the Elem Prolif. ;- )
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Congrats, that was pretty much a perfect hit. You get full marks for that, which will be an advantage in case you end up sharing the spot with someone else.

Quite late but ill make a try

Witch
Thaumaturgist - Energy shield bonuses,aura bonuses,arcane vision :D

Marauder
Blood mage - Fire damage , life regeneration , Iron Will

Templar
Holy Knight -Armour ES bonus ,Life regen, Block , auras

Scion
Illusionist - Can pick Keystones from her subclass

haha lets see
My probably-don't-count late picks are:

Witch - Occultist - curses, energy Shield, Unholy Might

Templar - Zealot - Melee and AR/ES focus, with an x% of ES regenerated per second node

Marauder - Pyromaniac - Burning Damage bonuses, Physical converted/added as Fire, maximum Fire resistance, a bonus while Ignited, and "Your Hits Ignite Enemies"

Scion - Factotum - six notables, each of which allow her to take another class's starting nodes and build from there; non-notables are jewel sockets, so if the travel isn't necessary you can just get +6 jewels
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2016, 1:34:20 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My probably-don't-count late picks are:

Well, you can't have two valid entries, that would be kinda unfair even though this one has handicap. I suppose there's no harm in entering it as "Scrotie's alter ego" for exhibition purposes - or if you're confident with this I can invalidate the other one.

Ah, and you already have a Zealot in your previous entry :)

"
Quite late but ill make a try

haha lets see

If your guesses are different enough from everyone's you still have a sporting chance, if you're right and they aren't winning is a possibility, after all the most anyone has is 2 points.

Last edited by raics on Feb 5, 2016, 5:16:25 AM
I don't need no points, I just hope I'm right about Scion
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
^wouldn't that be a cop-out for GGG.

Here, have all the other ascendancy's, just at a slightly less efficiency.(-2 nodes total)

Could be it though, but i hope they have something far more sinister in mind.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info