Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Hey so, have you tried Lightning Golem?

The only slot I have left is in my ring, but then I have to take out Decoy totem (principal survivability method).

Is there any other setup you can recomend?

Also, got a 5l Carcass and I'm cleaning maps so fast... Again, Many thanks for the build
"
smileistheway wrote:
Hey so, have you tried Lightning Golem?

The only slot I have left is in my ring, but then I have to take out Decoy totem (principal survivability method).

Is there any other setup you can recomend?

Also, got a 5l Carcass and I'm cleaning maps so fast... Again, Many thanks for the build

Hi. I have not tested golem yet, no time to play :(

I'm going to test it now. A bit of cast speed and minion that can take agro can be useful sometime. I'm going to replace storm call with golem, Decoy totem is very useful skill and I would say it is essential skill for defense. 2 free spots from vaal storm call can be filled with vaal haste and increased duration

I am going to link it to "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance".

Im glad you enjoy playing this build and that you put hands on carcass jack, it is very good item for every caster who need aoe.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 15, 2016, 2:56:17 PM
Recently I have leveled this build to lvl 90.

I really enjoy this build, this is my 3rd character that I have leveled so high, but 1st that I still enjoy playing after getting so high.

I'm also very happy that many people tried this build and my guide was helpful for them :) It is amazing that this thread broke 80k views.

My actual character.
I'm using this gear now:

and this is my tree.

With this setup I can get up to around 240% movement speed. I just cast balls 2 times and run to second pack. It is really cool to zip through map with so much speed. And with silver flask and haste it looks like I'm casting laser beam instead of ball lightning. :D

In my 5 link I am using GMP, it is only to get a some aoe but mostly becasue it looks cool (it can take my fps down in seconds on some packs <sad face>) For bosses I change it to slower projectiles.

With 50% ms boots I had to take +1 curse from tree, I also get curse effectiveness nodes. High effectiveness work great with warlord's mark I can stun lock perandus or rare mobs and even rogue exiles in t10 maps. And when I use temporal chains it feel like I stop time when mobs almost can't walk and I run with speed of permanent acceleration shrine.

On jewel I have tried to get lightning spell damage and resistances.

Curses I use:
- enfeeble in CWDT combo
- warlord's mark for life/mana lech, stun and endurance charges
- conductivity for damage
- poacher's mark for frenzy charges but mostly for flask charges
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 16, 2016, 2:57:12 AM
So i have completed first Blood Magic mod map on this character. It went very smooth. I had only to turn off my auras (herald of thuner and Arctic Armour) and cast warlord's mark manualy. It was low level map but I could cast Ball constantly without any problems. and manually casting WM is not hard. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/d0SEKxJ.png
Hey my character just reached level 88 and the tree passive section in your guide doesn't show where i would put my next passive. I also saw that recently you changed your character and the tree you mentioned is way different. I'm just stuck because the 108 templar section of the tree ended. If you can give me some guide that would be great, thanks again!!
"
Fayella wrote:
Hey my character just reached level 88 and the tree passive section in your guide doesn't show where i would put my next passive. I also saw that recently you changed your character and the tree you mentioned is way different. I'm just stuck because the 108 templar section of the tree ended. If you can give me some guide that would be great, thanks again!!

Hi, go for jewel slots

Focus on life(might be expensive), damage and resistances.

with good resist on jewels you can change your gear to get more chaos res or use some fancy uniques. :)

Other option is getting energy shield nodes.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 18, 2016, 4:14:32 AM
about lightning golem.

I have played with it a bit and I like his attack speed bonus. With haste it can really speed up the game. It doesn't die as often as I though it will and sometimes it cast aura that give lightning damage. Very cool.

But now it is very buggy and as far as I know it can crash yours or other players games. So you can use it but be aware.

I have started new character. I'm going to make necromancer ball lightning witch

20% increased Skill Effect Duration
Your Offering Skills also affect you

Auras you Cast grant 6% increased Damage to you and Allies
Auras you Cast grant 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies

20% increased Chaos Damage
+15% to Chaos Resistance
Minions have +15% to Chaos Resistance
Your Minions spread Caustic Cloud on Death, dealing 10% of their Maximum Life as Chaos Damage per second

I have decided to make new character because there is no much more I can do on the old one.

lvl 91 ball lightning Occultist:
Spoiler

tree

Hideout Stats:
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 19, 2016, 3:04:03 AM
Hey, I just found your build it looks very interesting to play. The thing is, I want to make it more HC-viable. So I just spec'd a little bit more life early and get the scion life wheel really late (90~100)/never.
Also, I was going to have different gem set-ups:

(6-link) BL same

(Boots) CWDT - IC - IncD - Chaos Golem

(Helmet) BL - CoH - Warlord's - TC (Will I have mana issues?)

(Gloves) HoT - CoH - Conduc (- LifeLeech if I can get enough unreserved mana)

(Wand) Blasphemy - Enfeeble (because my last character died to dc and things like tentacle miscreations(?) are going to hurt A LOT (and flame dash)

(Shield) and instead of Vaal SC set-up, I was going to use Decoy Totem - Artic Armour - Vaal Skelli (for bosses, body blocks and always loved that skill lol)

What do you think about it? I will post my altered skill tree tomorrow ^^

Skill tree:

level 80~ (174% life/ 111% ES)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQGRAx4EBwSzBx4I9BEPES0RLxFQEZYWbxa_FvMaOBpsHwIfQSL0JKomPCaVJy8rCiycLdIvnTW5Nuk6WDrYPAU9X0SrRZ1JUUmxTLNQQlJTUzVTUlRHVUtVrlXGXfJh4mZUaPJqQ2wLbRl8g36vf8aCEIKbg9uD94V7jDaNGY-mkFWTJ5Uul5WX9Jo7muCdrp7En9-hL6IApr6nCKcrrJi86r6KwFTAZtAf1abXz9lf3YzfsOAS42rkIuvu7DjtPO9874jv6_Af8NX5Nw==

level ~100 (223% life/ 111% ES) [unlikely]

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQGRAx4EBwSzBx4I9A0fEQ8RLREvEVARlhZvFr8W8xo4Gmwc3B8CH0Ei9CSqJjwmlScvKPorCiycLdIvnTWSNbk26TpYOtg64TwFPCg9X0GHRKtFnUlRSbFMs03jUEJSU1M1U1JUR1VLVa5Vxl3yYeJmVGjyakNsC20ZfIN-r3_GghCCm4LHg9uD94V7jDaNGY8aj6aQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjua4Jy-na6exJ_foS-iAKZXpr6nCKcrrJi3PriTvOq-isBUwGbQH9Wm18_Yvdlf3YzfsOAS42rkIuvu7DjtPO9874jv6_Af8NXyRfk3-ej-Cv6P
Last edited by lamOppa on Apr 21, 2016, 9:42:51 AM
"
lamOppa wrote:
Hey, I just found your build it looks very interesting to play. The thing is, I want to make it more HC-viable. So I just spec'd a little bit more life early and get the scion life wheel really late (90~100)/never.
Also, I was going to have different gem set-ups:
Spoiler

(6-link) BL same

(Boots) CWDT - IC - IncD - Chaos Golem

(Helmet) BL - CoH - Warlord's - TC (Will I have mana issues?)

(Gloves) HoT - CoH - Conduc (- LifeLeech if I can get enough unreserved mana)

(Wand) Blasphemy - Enfeeble (because my last character died to dc and things like tentacle miscreations(?) are going to hurt A LOT (and flame dash)

(Shield) and instead of Vaal SC set-up, I was going to use Decoy Totem - Artic Armour - Vaal Skelli (for bosses, body blocks and always loved that skill lol)

What do you think about it? I will post my altered skill tree tomorrow ^^

Skill tree:

level 80~ (174% life/ 111% ES)

Looks solid but with out constant mana leech you will have mana issue. Warlord's mark is a must.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQLjBLMHpQj0DR8RDxEtES8RUBa_GGoaOBzcH8ci9CaVJy8o-isKK3gsnC2LMtE1kjW5Olg62DrhOw08BTwoPV9Bh0VHRZ1JsUmyTLNN41BCUlNTNVNSVEdVS1XGWAdd8mHiZlRo8mpDbAttGXgvfIN85X6vghCCm4LHhXuMNo0ZkFWTJ5eVl_SaO5rgm6Gcvp7En9-iAKZXpr6nK6yYtz64k7zqwFTAZtAf18_Yvdlf3YzfsOAS6-7sOO9874jv6_Af8kX31_k3-ej-Cv6P

this is ~80 tree
174% life/ 86% ES
instead of 25% es you get +1 curse or ability to use energy shield bots. Also with 30% curse effectivnes and blasphemy on 20 lvl warlord mark, you will stun lock Exiles, Perandus unique mobs and almost any other monsters. Only map Bosses will not be stunned.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 21, 2016, 2:44:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info