Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Hi,
"
I see the goal is to run Muilt Curse's, is all you do is cast your main Ball Lightning spell and the rest will go off on its own?
I know of one that is Cast when taken damage. But how i go about getting The rest to go of without casting or do i have to cast them?

You need to cast Ball Lightning with curse on hit and then BL with main DPS supports. Sometime cast vaal storm (for dps not curses).

Curses apply to mobs:
- 2 with ball lightning curse on hit
- 1 with blasphemy aura (warlord's mark) - automatic, you don't have to do anything
- 1 with CWDT combo (enfeeble) - automatic, you don't have to do anything

"
make that two curse when taking damage that i see on my suit.

If you use 2 curses with CWDT remember that you have to keep them on low level. Also if you go this way you can cast 1 curse manually and not use Curse on Hit Ball lightning.

I hope this will help you, gl in game :)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 3, 2016, 3:15:35 AM
I made new nice image for gems sections.

I think it is much easier to read than forum text.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 3, 2016, 8:14:29 AM
So I have been doing Lab for some time and i have nice collection of Doedre's Scorns.
Now Im using this:

But i will come back to 1st one from here when I will get 5 link.
Spoiler

And I will get 5-link soon becasue while doing lab I have found also this:
:D

EDIT: and here it is:

armour: 20c
6 socket: 40 fus
5 link: 15 fus
:D
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 3, 2016, 2:20:07 PM
New lightning golem is coming

I hope it will work great with this build. Maybe it will be worth to use it in CWDT combo or instead of one vaal storm call suport. Very cool news for this build. :D
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 5, 2016, 1:16:44 AM
I have made new image for guide:

Popped in to say thanks for this guide. Great write up and walk through.
"
DirtyLary wrote:
Popped in to say thanks for this guide. Great write up and walk through.

Thanks! Im very happy that people find my guide useful. :)
Well i didn't used your guide cause i don't really like how arc works, but your guide helped me when i started the game to know how to go throught leveling with a caster.

Thx a lot keep up your good work !
Kamil did You consider using Call of the Brotherhood as second ring for more safety (switched herald from thunder to ice too), whole screen would be frozen and You still can shock etc
"
SilentLihn wrote:
Well i didn't used your guide cause i don't really like how arc works, but your guide helped me when i started the game to know how to go throught leveling with a caster.

Thx a lot keep up your good work !

"
noodleldz wrote:
Kamil did You consider using Call of the Brotherhood as second ring for more safety (switched herald from thunder to ice too), whole screen would be frozen and You still can shock etc

Hi, ball Lightning is already stunning all trash mobs with warlord's mark. Shattered enemies will also not explode on death. Rare ring is cheaper and give more versatility. So i think it is not as good as for crit arc build for example.
But If I will be able to buy one cheaply I will test it.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 11, 2016, 3:57:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info