(2.2) Demopolos' Windripper: 197k LA Chain/270k SA Chain/300k TS/821k Burning Arrow

"
demopolos wrote:

I'd like to help but will need to see your gear/links, and let me know what your tooltip is for your LA and blast rain (imo BR is the better bosskiller). Especially if you haven't pushed your gear yet... atziri flask and vaal haste can help a lot as a boost vs bosses. Give me some more information and I'll let you know what I think the best improvements/changes are.

I figured it out. It's just those 2 bosses, Gorge and t10 Merveil, I think they got some stupid 99% res and rediculous life. Arsenal\Shipyard bosses die faster then those 2 :)

Works fine. Clear speed is nice. Running with SRS aurabot stuff dies in less then a split second 5 screens away. Also using Split Arrow instead of LA, dunno why, i just like it more visualy and sound of LA is annoying.

Also would u thing Pathfinder is better then Raider if I am not running 10 Frenzy charges? Grab 40% ele dmg node and 10% ele pen node + attac\run speed one.???

-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
I figured it out. It's just those 2 bosses, Gorge and t10 Merveil, I think they got some stupid 99% res and rediculous life. Arsenal\Shipyard bosses die faster then those 2 :)

Works fine. Clear speed is nice. Running with SRS aurabot stuff dies in less then a split second 5 screens away. Also using Split Arrow instead of LA, dunno why, i just like it more visualy and sound of LA is annoying.

Also would u thing Pathfinder is better then Raider if I am not running 10 Frenzy charges? Grab 40% ele dmg node and 10% ele pen node + attac\run speed one.???

Happy you found a fix... though I am surprised gorge/necropolis bosses are going down so slow for you. One option is to swap in vinktar's flask with 10 light penetration here. You have the 6% penetration node in tree, right?

I also really like the look/feel of split arrow now, though I do find LA to be superior for clear speed on most maps.

How many frenzy charges do you have? My opinion is that if u can get darkray vectors, raider is just too good. The massive dodge/move speed/attack speed is just really really solid. Permanent 60% dodge and 178% move speed from this setup is just awesome for clearspeed and survivability. Also the combo of the dodge and huge eva this build has makes you completely immune to reflect as long as you pay attention to your flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info