(2.2) Demopolos' Windripper: 197k LA Chain/270k SA Chain/300k TS/821k Burning Arrow

"
demopolos wrote:

Your comment isn't very constructive... I am not sure if you're criticizing my build itself, or me personally for not having taken the time to level it to 100? Please, let me know your intention here.

The build is pretty easy to level; I did levels 91-93 on one death... and that death was my fault (standing in chaos damage) and easily avoidable. Like most endgame bow builds with comparable stats, this would not be a hard one to climb with. You can check out the videos in the OP and see that it's obviously a very relaxed and strong setup to play, even with my admittedly mediocre skillz.

Not insulting you personally, I just don't see what the point of this build is because it doesn't seem to be well balanced between defense/offense and it doesn't carry tons of MF.

I think going kaoms and weapon swapping rippers is almost a must do if you intend to level to 100 or do uber.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Will this build get a updated for Ascendancy 2.2 ? I'm following your build about a month and i'm keeping my passive respec until ur build get updated, at least about subclasses
Hi all! I just revamped my Windripper for 2.2, and updated OP with all the changes, screens of new stats, and some gameplay. The build now is focused on min/maxing around Raider (Avatar of Slaughter) and +1 frenzy Darkray Vectors. The end result is:

Build Highlights (level 93):
- 300k tornado shot/270k split arrow/ 197k Lightning Arrow for aoe
- 821k burning arrow/269k blast rain for single target
- 4.1k life (option to drop dps to go up to 5k)
- 26k evasion
- 5k armour
- 60% dodge / 30% spell dodge (up to 75/66% with vaal grace)
- 75/75/81% ele res
- Capped crit for 100% surgeon's flask uptime
- 2.4% instant life leech
- 178% !!! move speed

Some gameplay:
(2.2) 79 Shipyard in 2:50- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vESvVk3klM

The huge move speed and dodge are really nice additions to the build. I will add some more gameplay videos to the OP soon.
Last edited by demopolos on Apr 24, 2016, 3:53:51 AM
Thanks for the 2.2 update. I really like this build and has been sticking with it despite the insane popularity of voltaxic.

One thing I beg to differ: I find the +1 chain in deadeye much more superior than the frenzy charge perks in raider. Because it enables me to drop the chain gem for another major dps gem. The +1 chain node coupled with the +2 LA enemies enchant on rat's nest makes the LA aoe even stronger than using the chain gem. And because of the extra dps gem, my LA dps easily goes above 220k and is more than enough even for single target. Not to mention the hidden 30% more damage from far shot. So I ditch my single target setup and wear legacy kaom instead for much better defense. I think (+1 chain) + (far shot) + (+2 LA enemies) + (legacy kaom) is almost an OP boost to both offense and defense.
Nice build.
do you have updated trees?
5k armour? Eghm, from what may i ask?
Oh... from the granite flask, nvm :P
So um I made a Windripper raider in Prophecy.

Having some problems. Running 5L aoe and st. High level map bosses seem to take a while to kill.

Trash goes out in an instant, 1 crit->stuff 2 screens away is dead.

Bosses, well... problem. Tried Blast rain and Burning arrow. My gear is bad but still not super horrible. I just don't see bosses dropping fast enough.

I know they got like 99% res, still, takes quite some time to kill em. Gorge boss is like z-z-z-z-z-z--z-z-z-z-z compared to my Blade Vortex CI assassin on a 5L.

Need help and\or explanation on killing bosses past T9 maps.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Sorry I've been MIA guys. I will update this build as soon as I'm done min/maxing my facebreaker (so OP now with shield charge buff...). New version will be a bit more focused on beefing up life pool (I have over 5k with setup i am messing with) at the cost of some dps, as the dps with my setup has felt very overkill.

"
_Zerk_ wrote:
So um I made a Windripper raider in Prophecy.

Having some problems. Running 5L aoe and st. High level map bosses seem to take a while to kill.

Trash goes out in an instant, 1 crit->stuff 2 screens away is dead.

Bosses, well... problem. Tried Blast rain and Burning arrow. My gear is bad but still not super horrible. I just don't see bosses dropping fast enough.

I know they got like 99% res, still, takes quite some time to kill em. Gorge boss is like z-z-z-z-z-z--z-z-z-z-z compared to my Blade Vortex CI assassin on a 5L.

Need help and\or explanation on killing bosses past T9 maps.

I'd like to help but will need to see your gear/links, and let me know what your tooltip is for your LA and blast rain (imo BR is the better bosskiller). Especially if you haven't pushed your gear yet... atziri flask and vaal haste can help a lot as a boost vs bosses. Give me some more information and I'll let you know what I think the best improvements/changes are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info