Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

Wonder if a dev could answer a Blade Vortex question for us - do the blades deal damage themselves or do they count as the player dealing damage? On the one hand, if they deal damage themselves, that opens up great possibilities with Ancestral Bond. On the other hand, if they count as the player dealing damage, they would have great synergy with Cybil's Paw.
Last edited by rdespair on Nov 19, 2015, 12:47:07 PM
Hi

I know that more details are coming, and I guess that the Tree is pretty much settled now, but will we have the "pure" physical nodes, as well as the Chaos nodes, a bit more sprayed out throughout the passive tree?

I'm aware that each area has a flavour and a style, but I found a bit disappointing that Chaos is pretty much located in the Shadow area, as well as the "physical" nodes (physical, as in "not tied to a weapon type").

Behind that reflection, I'm just concerned that the new Spells are pretty much Shadow flavoured, and I'd love to use them with other classes.

In a nutshell, can we expect Chaos clusters outside of the Shadow/Ranger zone?
"
Ravine wrote:
Hi

I know that more details are coming, and I guess that the Tree is pretty much settled now, but will we have the "pure" physical nodes, as well as the Chaos nodes, a bit more sprayed out throughout the passive tree?

I'm aware that each area has a flavour and a style, but I found a bit disappointing that Chaos is pretty much located in the Shadow area, as well as the "physical" nodes (physical, as in "not tied to a weapon type").

Behind that reflection, I'm just concerned that the new Spells are pretty much Shadow flavoured, and I'd love to use them with other classes.

In a nutshell, can we expect Chaos clusters outside of the Shadow/Ranger zone?

Yes, everything good near Scion and marauder please ^^
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I am really EXPECTING huge boost for the pure casters, else - it's lost cause for me.
Wonder if the life recovery of essence drain applies to ES with either Zealoth's Oath or Ghost Reaver....
meh probably not.
Last edited by dyneol on Nov 20, 2015, 2:31:10 PM
"
dyneol wrote:
Wonder if the life recovery of essence drain applies to ES with either Zealoth's Oath or Ghost Reaver....
meh probably not.

It 100% Has to work with one or the other. GGG Would never mechanically disallow such a basic interaction as "new life drain spell and CI" it just doesn't make sense from their design goals, which are basically the opposite of limiting player choice. (though threshold jewels and mana costs raise questions)
Cyclone - Cast on Melee Kill - Blade Vortex would make me feel like a raid boss slaughtering a raid.

Looking again at the talismans, I doubt they could wreck the economy since you can't craft them or mirror them? If you happen to get a really really good rare, how could it be a must have when there is only the one you found? Maybe I don't know enough about economics here, but it feels like a less dangerous problem when the items are set in stone the way they come as they drop.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Nov 20, 2015, 9:21:13 PM
super excited :D
Still no news or info what about melee defense and clear speed in 2.1 and 2.2
"
Jansports wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
meh probably not.

It 100% Has to work with one or the other. GGG Would never mechanically disallow such a basic interaction as "new life drain spell and CI" it just doesn't make sense from their design goals, which are basically the opposite of limiting player choice. (though threshold jewels and mana costs raise questions)

Well yea .. it would make sense. But the wording does not exactly give me hope. "Life recovery" is different from leech/regeneration and is generally not affected by GR/ZO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info