Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

I'm gonna link Void Manipulation with my RF = 25% reduced dmg taken

And use the RF More dmg to kill shit! properly with new chaos dmg !
Honestly, blasphemy and contagion are the only interesting things to me.
thanks again ggg.
will curses cast with blasphemy benefit from aura effect nodes? if yes, how will it interact with curse effect nodes?
NICE!
Where is patch notes ?
The new chaos gem looks cool! I never played degen builds, not sure how it works on chaos resist mob, we don't have any curse to reduce the chaos resist of monsters. So, is the chaos damage really high that chaos resist. monsters won't matter much.
"
ebeninami wrote:

- Make a new Orb called " Miracle Orb " that transforms a White item regardless its iLvl. to an random Unique Item, dropchance similar to exalted orb.

shitloads of uniques will destroy the game

the only orb we need - DECAY ORB, remove random mod from item, with drop rate as exalted

dat will made craft possible w/o eternals
"
zebaot wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:

- Make a new Orb called " Miracle Orb " that transforms a White item regardless its iLvl. to an random Unique Item, dropchance similar to exalted orb.

the only orb we need - DECAY ORB, remove random mod from item, with drop rate as exalted

that would be AWESOME. I was thinking about the same kind of item a few months ago. I get so many items that are one stat away from being great items but end up with some garbage stat making it impossible to craft. Of course the chances of me knocking off the wasted stat is 1/6 but I will take those odds.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
zebaot wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:

Would at least mean an unlucky exalt doesn't junk an item. Honestly it could even be 2 currencies one for prefixes one for suffixes and I don't think it would make crafting too easy- on a full item that would still only be a 1/3 chance of removing the affix you wanted removed and a 2/3 chance of removing something you actually wanted.(even on a 1 prefix/2 suffix item it's even odds of removing something good or bad).

at 1/6(non-affix type specific) I don't see people as using them as anything but currency- but at 1/3 I could see actual crafting happening... well for players that have a ton of exalts to throw at an item. anyway...
Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info