Watching reviews on steam...

Hi,

he wrote this: "[...]they instead have made it so you need multiple defensive things going instead of one.[..]" and is complaining that things that used to be OP got nerfed.

To me (I used to play D 3 until I lost all hope it changes for the better) it looks like one of the typical naive casual players Blizzard listens to(that´s why I left the game like many others), who would prefer something like "protection" as the only defensive stat or does not really understand the system.

I would bet he just doesn´t know how to unlock his account.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 10, 2015, 8:25:28 AM
Problem with people like this... there's more than one of them. Is it a big enough demographic to worry about? Probably not. Also, there's people who act on this type of information. Probably even smaller group.

In short, it's drama for the sake of drama. Don't feed it.
the guy who wrote that post most likley is a big fan of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

also statement that hes account got locked for doing so w/o being able to prove it - check the link again.

dont get me wrong iam not defending ggg but the post is so pathetic that its beyond discussion.

casuals... they always know better
If you are using reviews to decide whether or not to try/buy something: for heaven's sake use more than one review and look at both the positive and negative reviews. Also you should eliminate outliers on both sides e.g. "30000 hours played, rip life" and "game won't start, GGG is EVIL".
facepalm/10
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Guys a total idiot.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
The reviewer is a liar, for sure. No gaming company would bother wasting time, let alone making bad publicity for themselves by banning the account of a critical critic.

And if that reviewer hates the game so much, why does he want to log back in any ways?

I would gander a guess that he either...

1.) Got his account blocked for one reason or another, didn't think it was fair, so decided to write a bad review of PoE on Steam to get his revenge.

2.) Left a bad review on Steam, got his account blocked for another reason, and was naive to think the two were related.

This reviewer's "proof" was just showing his blocked account, not any official reasoning or explanation from GGG.

Also, he starts his review with...

"
This game is challenging. It’s not so much the gameplay that is challenging, but your knowledge of the game itself that challenges you. There are many nuances in the game that you have to learn.

That right there tells me he is incapable of appreciating complex games and game mechanics. PoE isn't really for him any ways. So why was he here so long? From what he said in the review you can easily see he's played a while.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Its whatever. The guy is obviously full of it but that makes no difference. Its out there and ppl will eat it up. Its bullshit but all the responses from the white knight brigade just give it more exposure, great job gang
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Its whatever. The guy is obviously full of it but that makes no difference. Its out there and ppl will eat it up. Its bullshit but all the responses from the white knight brigade just give it more exposure, great job gang

How many potential players will GGG lose because of this? How many of those players would've been paying customers? What do you think?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

How many potential players will GGG lose because of this? How many of those players would've been paying customers? What do you think?

I dunno, read the comments. Triggered?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info