Watching reviews on steam...

Then PM me the video or screenshots(including time and active add ons/plugins) of the mail conversation to gain some credibility.
Hell I am the black knight of the forums.

There is exactly one player that got banned from Path of Exile for reasons including Staff harassment during Awakening Beta and that was formerly known botter that received a betakey from a streamer that made an advertisement show for Path of Exile even there were threats like "I will never support GGG again if this guy is allowed to stay in beta"

I love that the drama is going on, but without evidence this is pretty boring. Feel free to send me the evidence per PM.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Your comprehension of English seems to be lacking... it's likely a misunderstanding. Quit being so hostile about it and you might be able to get it resolved.

But then, you're probably having more fun being hostile than you would with the game anyway.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Your comprehension of English seems to be lacking... it's likely a misunderstanding. Quit being so hostile about it and you might be able to get it resolved.

But then, you're probably having more fun being hostile than you would with the game anyway.

Names : "AngryFan" "TheLockedGuy"

Nah no reason to assume his intention are pure and he's not just having a lullz.

The PM function seems to be deliberately disabled on all of his accounts as-well to back up his claims.

The evil syndicate known as GGG is active everywhere.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
Where is your evidence of the mail conversation then?

That aside you write like boem -,-

posted it once here got a different account put on probation for it. If you want it so bad ask GGG for it. They want it hidden. And every-time I copy that email chain to the forums... it simply gets deleted and my account put on probation.

Post it on reddit then.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Even if what you say is true, and that's doubtful... this is their playground and their rules. If you poke the bear, don't complain when the bear takes a swipe at you.

They can close any account they want or ban you without giving a reason. You at least have been given a reason.

Also there are people almost 24/7 on forums(downtime aside). People have eyes they would have seen such removed threads/postings.

He reminds me of https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/99507

another classic aside from IzBing.

Last edited by Hilbert on Nov 24, 2015, 11:56:24 AM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
I have a restaurant nearby that is highly esteemed by the locals. I too have had only the best experience. My personal rating would be 8.5 out of 10 for the food and the ambiance.
I was shocked to see that on a very big review site the restaurant was only getting a 7/10. After reading the reviews I noticed that serious reviewers also gave the restaurant an 8 or even a 9.
But there is a small percentage of reviewers that just gave it a 1 for reasons like I had to pay for the glass of water or we waited for like a half hour for our main dish. Even just plain stupid things like our tomato soup (gazpacho) was served cold or we ordered a suprise desert and it contained chocolate icecream and I don't like that.
Its the curse of the internet. Review sites should filter out the top 5% and the bottom 5% to get a better average.
So your saying lets ignore the not so bright people, or people who judge you for things you don't think are worthy of judgment? You would get rid of all the reviews you think that don't matter. Personally if you charged for water. I wouldn't come back to your restaurant either. To many other places give it for free. And if your food isn't 100% better then other places. Why come back here? Your not really making a strong argument to get rid of the reviews you dislike. Instead of learning from them. You brush them off as crazy people without valid input. You let reviews that could have helped you improve your restaurant be roadblocks instead. I find it ironic that you think of them as being unhelpful.

Sorry. I realised I made a language mistake. I do not own the restaurant. It's in my neighbourhood.

And yes, in the Netherlands we have to pay for the water in the restaurants. Otherwise most of the freeloaders would only drink water... I have seen it in a 3 michelin star restaurant. They had a special priced menu and there was a couple only drinking water while the restaurant is known for its excelent wine choice.

Edit: trust me, restaurant owners have no time to play these kind of games.

Edit 2: In statistics is very normal to ignore the outliers to get more reliable values.
Last edited by Kaw on Nov 24, 2015, 1:41:46 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
it simply gets deleted and my account put on probation
https://wraeclast.net/index.php
Post it there and give us a link (or just say "it's there now, go look it up"). GGG can't delete it from that site.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info