Important Announcements Soon

Sarn portal HYPE! Seriously didn't think they would tease content THAT far in advance. Cool though.
Please let there be a new, fun bow skill pleaseeee
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when you used to finish the difficulty at Dominus? Ah the gold ol days...

I remember when it was Vaal...
nice, this will be the time i`ll look gain into PoE.

I tried the current darkshrine league but got bored pretty quick.

new content is needed.
Still amazed how you are able to make a great game for FREE and constantly add new stuff. You do what 98% of other games can't. Keep up the awesome work guys!! Kudos!
"
Hodari wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when you used to finish the difficulty at Dominus? Ah the gold ol days...

I remember when it was Vaal...

I remember when it was Piety but I got here late.
Saved
"
BlazedAs wrote:
Keen for All Blacks MT

would be fair, amazing success for your little country ;)

thx for the timeline, bex. looks like you guys have been pretty busy while we had fun in jonathans little temp league ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Why buff Chaos? PA super strong and ultimate survivable!

If you need nerf something - Poison arrow looking for it for years!
If you want to buff something - buff melee first and after Resolute Technique.

Whats your point buff Chaos when PA already insane broken and request no brain mechanic.
I think GGG you need to check first kill Atziri on Dark Shrine: 4L with +2 bow PA build with low lvl gems non quality and no danged at all. Very defensive (took all HP and eva) and still doing CRAZY DPS!
good for you guys. keep the action coming. please keep supporting us while hopefully the community supports you. we love the content you bring to us in terms of gaming content. I only hope that the continuity of fundraising encourages future development.
"
KaiSong wrote:
announcing announcements.

they announced that u got banned

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info