Important Announcements Soon

I hope that Secret stuff you guys have been working on involves deleting at least 50% of all the completly worthless and shit legendary items and divination cards that have been introduced over the last 2 years.

- I also hope you would considder trying to stop the drops of level 10 required weapons with 20 pdps on tier 10-15 maps and just let that useless stuff stay in act 1-2-3 normal where they serve a purpuse.

- I would very much like that you returned the old map drop system and made it impossible to get a tier 1 map on a tier 12+ - Sry to say but I find it hard to belive that you actually did anything to improve the map issue last time you annouced it, I have not noticed any change except that I get more tier 1 maps.

- Bring back eternals so people can start crafting good items in standard again. - Was stupid to remove them.

- finaly I hope you soon introduce some nice and usefull legendary items that people in standard have a chance to actually get a decent amount of exalted for if they should be lucky enough to find it. Or maby you should stop making standard league a dumbster for all the new league players. Let them keep their charecters and rewards for the race, but take away their items when the league ends. And when you die in hardcore you die, you do not get a 2nd chance in standard!!

Thats all from me, I have a bad day and I truly hope some good changes appears soon or another great game comes to my attention.
Last edited by Gnisteren on Nov 10, 2015, 9:18:16 AM
will be there new supporter packs right after these end ?
tfw 80% of posts on this topic are people from south america whining or spazzing out all over the topic
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Gnisteren wrote:
I hope that Secret stuff you guys have been working on involves deleting at least 50% of all the completly worthless and shit legendary items and divination cards that have been introduced over the last 2 years.

I'm pretty sure they don't want to piss of supporters who've spent $1,000 USD to make those "Stupid Items", no I am not one of them, but still pretty sure they won't bite the hand that feeds them.
"
Sfp4 wrote:
tfw 80% of posts on this topic are people from south america whining or spazzing out all over the topic

racism ?
"
"
Gnisteren wrote:

I'm pretty sure they don't want to piss of supporters who've spent $1,000 USD to make those "Stupid Items", no I am not one of them, but still pretty sure they won't bite the hand that feeds them.

Thats fair enough and I am not saying it was a bad idear to put in div cards to the game or give supporters a chance to put their finger on the game design, I like that idear and if I had the means for it I would have purchased the pack myself.

But some of them could be replaced with other cards and I am confident that the "sponsors" of the 40 id scrolls and 1 chaos divination cards would be happy to design a new card.

- and what do you think of the other idears I had ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info