Important Announcements Soon

Important Announcements ??? BETTER SERVEr ?
Wow already? I wasn't expecting things to be so soon. Sounds awesome. ;)

off-topic
"
Grindrix wrote:
"
jooozek wrote:
"
KaiSong wrote:
announcing announcements.

Famous last words.

Kaisong got banned for posting that? Wow.

j/k but woh, he's banned. Always see that name as a first poster.

Looks like he got banned in another wave of software cheaters.

Dude has a level 100 character (or more than 1) too... ouch. Or should I say "had".
~#10 on the Darkshrine HC's ladder also got banned a few hours ago... with a 97, a 93 and more on his account. Both "old" accounts too (2013). I wonder if more players with high level characters got banned today lol. Maybe an exploit to farm exp or some shit. Like doing a "feed souls to the relic" Elreon mission and managing to kill everything outside the radius, farming endlessly. Or maybe that wouldn't work.

edit: Never mind. I saw the post on Leddit about it

GG GGG
Last edited by Jaille on Nov 5, 2015, 11:52:59 PM
Is it just me or don't they release new supporter packs themed around the next big expansion or update? I feel like the big clue before this post about the important announcement was that the supporter packs ended which would mean new ones roll in.

Again is it just me, or am I wrong?

Btw this isn't me saying I'm not excited. I'd love to see POE getting big updates even faster. Act 4 IMO took very long.
"Soon"?

That's what Blizzard says. Fie upon your name.
Challenge Leagues
The best thing about POE for me, thx!
SSF since ~OB
"
Makivante wrote:
"Soon"?

That's what Blizzard says. Fie upon your name.

Only when ggg says it, they mean it. I play this game since beta and ggg never fail on the word "soon", that's pretty rare from a game maker these days. ^_^
"
Xexist wrote:
I didnt see any announced PA buff, can you link me?

Here you go mate, PA is not getting a buffed but the whole poison mechanic is getting a buff. Have a nice day.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1456880
That dot.... omg :]
OMG Nice :)
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
My 2 secret hopes for the secret announcements:
1. Market system (Offline Market stash tabs)
2. Auto inventory/stash sorting

Since I've got my Dual flame MF build, I don't give a damn about chaos or poison nerf/buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info