Important Announcements Soon

"
Astealoth wrote:
This better be a balance patch that finally buffs PA and SRS and nerfs all the other scrub shit. We're sick of people playing interesting builds. PA should have it's output tripled and you should just remove melee. If you deleted shields and 1 hand weapons this game would be better. We really should iron things out to just one build so you don't have to worry that someone might actually enjoy themselves in your game.

Wish they read my and your post, i think the same: Melee out of meta and just suuper useless and weak, when Poison Arrow SO broken and CRAZY unbalanced OP that make meta and diversity builds joke.

Blood Magic keystone and Mortal Conviction area keystone node very small and weak if we compare how important aura for melee class.
Take a look on new Leech node, no one take them, they just so bad and useless in same time. They need to be buffed: Life leech node and Resolute Technique area at tree. Make defense for melee more cheap and useful, stop buff Poison Arrow and just nerf it.

Oh, forgot to say: melee defense and melee dps same as melee second defense (leech) balanced around ranged build and ranged needs, its like GGG forgot that melee took hits and damage ALL the time, every hit. How melee should survive if game balanced around Poison Arrow?
Hard hits on every boss, every rare, most magic and most exile... no way melee can survive.
Last edited by StrongWitchCraft on Nov 5, 2015, 10:26:04 PM
I for one hope the new supporter packs are gonna be the best to date!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I for one hope the new supporter packs are gonna be the best to date!!

Me too! Ran out of points already. Time to support again!

Please everyone crying nerf, cant you just cry 'buff' instead?

Why ruin viable build instead of making more builds viable?
i'm ready to spend more money :)
"
Xexist wrote:

Please everyone crying nerf, cant you just cry 'buff' instead?

Why ruin viable build instead of making more builds viable?

Poison Arrow not just viable, it's insane OP, it was viable before 1,3 patch but after it was buffed multiple times and now just super broken and after new patch GGG gonna buff it again, AGAIN Carl! Like it need even MORE craziness and more OPieOPness then now.
Have you played D3 when you can use Two 2Handed weapons? It was SO broken that it was mandatory, same with Poison Arrow.

Everyone ask GGG for melee buff, melee defense creation or buff, Resolute Technique buff and we never seen it, not any time near. Not they have got plan to do it. But they have time for buff Chaos and Poison Arrow... like everything else don't need attention or buff.

Did you see new leech and new leech node? No one need them - they super weak and useless small, they make no different and just waste of space on tree.
GGG should work on melee more then on new mechanic that 100% will be broken and OP at start, but melee as always will suck forever.
I didnt see any announced PA buff, can you link me?
I think the only thing I can say is: DUDE!!!

Totally warrants three exclamation points.
Balance Changes are a very scary thing to read.
Everything else is very pleasant. Can't wait :D
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Awesome xD
Well, i already decided after Darkshrines id just wait until the next update soo news on it coming out next week is good. Maybe ill just mess around and test in standard here and there until the new patch, outside of that i find the game quite boring to play soo hopefully theres alot of good balance changes and new skills, uniques thatll get me back into the game.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info