The very funny reason why i got muted.

"
I am an ex cocaine junkie. It pretty much destroyed my life in my late twenties, cost me four years in prison, and damn near took my life. If the mere mention of the word "Cocaine" causes problems for an ex addict - they aren't an ex addict, they are still addicted and need to be in a recovery program *not* playing an online game.

I am happy for you that you recovered ^_^. I was just exploring other possibilities on why they would ban the name. Based on what you said, I sincerely think you have a good head over your shoulders. I just think some other people do not handle the same situation in a good way as you had. Playing this game may be a way for some people to "rehabilitate" themselves, and seeing "cocaine" in-game may trigger something bad in them. Just saying...
To be fair, I am a recovering twat addict, and I am highly offended whenever Huge logs in with his toon HugeTwat. But I reconcile the fact that I am only offended because I, in my weakness, allow myself to be provoked. It is my responsibility to acknowledge that the fallacy is mine and mine alone, and not expect others to coddle me just because I find twat to be too great a temptress.

Reasonable, no?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Didn't bother reading past the first page.

We are working on a comprehensive set of rules for naming that everyone will follow.

Right now, support are being pretty unreasonable with some of the names. The fact that a name change incurs a very long mute indicates to me that we desperately need this addressed.

That and we mods keep getting blamed when we know better than to get in support's way right now.

Under the new rules, I am fairly sure that drug references in names will be considered harmless. We know how cooooool talking about drugs online is. People have been doing since the 90s and we don't anticipate that will change.

Ps I will be dealing with your name tomorrow, Crizaig. Misspellings and alt spellings of slurs are still slurs. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info