The very funny reason why i got muted.

This is no ranting, this is just telling you how my day on PoE has been today.

Me and my mates saw a guy trying to buy an Orb of Alchemy for 40 Scrolls of Wisdom. We all knew that would be a failure.

So i came with this idea to try... to get Orbs of Alchemy for like, 120 Scrolls of Wisdom, wich i very much succeeded in. (this is like a 400 wisdom scrolls profit if done.) Eventually, people were telling me to stop spamming wich i did and i even said jokingly "I'm just trying to make a livin' here, sorry mate."

Now after that, someone (If i may say..) bitched about me having a drug in my name.

Here by after i immidiatly got an e-mail from a guy called ''Ben'' wich must be obviously working here has been telling me to change my name in to something less offensive or else i would get muted till i changed it to something less ofensive.. Wich i asked if this really is needed because i can't really see how my name is offensive...

Well, here's the picture i made after i saw that i got muted and like, ya know... Pissed my pants laughing (Wich reminds me i need to change my pants.)

http://imgur.com/KlaTzPd

EDIT:
For the fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9mgzxoWgg
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 15, 2013, 5:16:55 AM
"
So what is your character's name?

The Character's name wich i got reported on is: JustLikeCocaine
Last edited by SickAsCocaine on Feb 14, 2013, 3:43:57 PM
if this is true, thats sad indeed.
However i think thats not the only reason you where muted.
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Sadly enough it wus the only reason
"
xreasonz wrote:
if this is true, thats sad indeed.
However i think thats not the only reason you where muted.

It's very much the only reason why i got e-mailed about so i am assuming this IS the only reason why i got muted.

BUT i'm not really offended about it, i'm not even trying to get my self unmuted because i think this is pretty funny and i wanted it to share with the rest of the people playing this game and, the only way to do that right now is the forums since i can't ya know, say i got muted ingame... xDDD
"
Maybe the guy who muted you is a recovering cocaine addict... I have seen a lot worse names in general chat though.

If he indeed is a recovering cocaine addict, he shouldn't bother his community with it. Since it's a personal cause.
"
Ikailaz wrote:
Sadly enough it wus the only reason

im in no position to say otherwise since i have not seen the incident on the Chat nor the talk with the mod. so its everyones guess

But i agree that name is not offensive at all. If people tuely find that offensive they need to grow a thicker hide for sure.

My marauder is named FuneralWinds (after the Blackmetal band). i wonder if people will find that offensive aswell. you never know
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

A mate of me got muted for saying sandnigger lol
"

I have a Marauder named Hood_Nigga. I wonder if anyone is offended by it...

Since it contains a ethnic name. i think its even against the guidelines. someone can quote me on this btw

"
Ikailaz wrote:
A mate of me got muted for saying sandnigger lol

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09vOE6imvGL
AN HOUR! ;-; HENRY_GGG you monster!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info