The very funny reason why i got muted.

Don't forget, this was not to fight for my so called ''justice.''

Because i can see why got muted in any way. (I can only think off one and that is that Ben really doesn't appreciate drugs.)

But other than that this thread was just shown to people to have a laugh.
"

It contains no ethnic name.

"nigga" . . . i believe thats slang for a colored person.

so it could spark a Race card.
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
also the fact criz that it's from a song...doesn't make it right and does not indemnify you from your responsibilities to *try* and find a less offensive name...imho
"
Black people call each other nigga all the time. It's only a problem when you white folks try to use it as a derogatory term against us. In that case, it would be "nigger" not "nigga".

"us white folks?"

anyways. how can you see ingame if your colored or white?
You cant. therefore prohibited to use those names. Sounds fair to me
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

I'm against a name filter.

As far as I'm concerned:

The world would be a better place if ignorance was painful.
WOW... Just for the record guys, my name has been changed by Ben because ''Drugs'' they are illegal ALL over the world...
"
If GGG was so concerned with naming policy, they should have implemented a name filter. People shouldn't be punished on account of the developers being too lazy to implement something to prevent problems.

Fair enough in terms of name filter.
But i think it all boils down to personal morals. and some "adultness"
Not calling you infantile or a non-morale person, am just talking in general

Yes your free to name any char what you like, but keeping it decent is selfgiven

Others wont take offense to any name and other will. thats the nature of the beast

Typ on google "encyclopedia dramatica offended?"and have a good time .

For all people offended by "nigger" lol
I know it's not true, i even have my name (SickAsCocaine and JustLikeCocaine) on League of Legends for over 3 years now wich in almost every match that i join up i get to hear that they like the idea of my name.

Seeing there's just 1 litteral guy that find my name offensive, and made me lose one of my names because of that, is kinda... Ya know, a kick in the balls.
"
SickAsCocaine wrote:
WOW... Just for the record guys, my name has been changed by Ben because ''Drugs'' they are illegal ALL over the world...

Uh oh, my forum name is a rather obscure drug reference..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info