[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
Teplokot wrote:
Anyone is using Stone Golems? Do not want to reroll it

"

I am and I would keep this and just buy a new Devoto for future runs.
Rarity: Unique
Hrimnor's Resolve
Samite Helmet
--------
Armour: 504 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 55
Str: 114
--------
Sockets: R-R
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
39% increased Fire Damage
110% increased Armour
+30% to Cold Resistance
50% chance to Avoid being Chilled
50% chance to Avoid being Frozen
10% increased Stun Recovery
--------
Hrimnor's presence was as cold as ice,
but his heart burned for vengeance.

this head work on this build ?
Deleted, see one post down.
Last edited by xX999Xx on Mar 30, 2016, 5:59:22 AM
I just checked the Marauder Tree... this one seems not good! Edit- Just checked Wiki... Irongrip doesnt scale EA BUT-Why take 2 Lifenodes at Scion (10%) if you can pick just 2 at Marauderstart that you dont take for 15% Life+Flat Life + 20 Strenghts? I dont even go deeper, the pathing and all for sure could be improved.
Last edited by xX999Xx on Mar 30, 2016, 6:00:32 AM
"
cellune wrote:
Rarity: Unique
Hrimnor's Resolve
Samite Helmet
--------
Armour: 504 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 55
Str: 114
--------
Sockets: R-R
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
39% increased Fire Damage
110% increased Armour
+30% to Cold Resistance
50% chance to Avoid being Chilled
50% chance to Avoid being Frozen
10% increased Stun Recovery
--------
Hrimnor's presence was as cold as ice,
but his heart burned for vengeance.

this head work on this build ?

Not a good helmet, either get devoto or something with +life.
ok ty
Hi Guys! Im currently lvl 91 and going, but I feel some upgrade/s are at it's place, can you help me find out what to go for? :) Ty! My Jewels are mostly Fire dmg with projectile, or either with life, none with all three stats. Thanks guys!

Im thinking one possibility could be to drop my Boots and go for Blade Dancers? I think my resistance will still reach 75%. Im playing Elementalist Berserker.

Edit: Also if something is really wrong picked or bad, don't hate on me, this is my second character on poe so still very newb :)

My EQ

Last edited by slickepinnen on Mar 31, 2016, 6:03:55 AM
Hi,

I was thinking and looking at the build.. and is it possible to go CI? Like shadow trickster?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8-aSRR5eXcNSAs_v1TIO0OHSB5RmMNlVLVEdh4qa-JpWexF3yDkgrChGWAx5_xh9BkyfBxWwLvorsGCL0oS-P-iy_bRnQ0BXXEVDZW5f0X2qGrjW5GyVSU1ZjpysdT0uul5U9X-kCTLMEB9AfHwLv6zbF2CRWSKcIna7r7hpsA3Uc3OQikSu4k48aKU_Vplh3KPqePO08XwSCx5itjHaaO_notzGf32h0Zp7vfDwF2mJyD8BmGFZxhZRvrfF65mZUGF1j_TzvRtdo8ot698FXyQ18AW_i94RIXGvDbTI0r7eHZffXrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVAAA=

Could something like this work in SC perandus?
6l EA costs like 150-200 mana per shot which is why you go blood magic really.
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I just checked the Marauder Tree... this one seems not good! Edit- Just checked Wiki... Irongrip doesnt scale EA BUT-Why take 2 Lifenodes at Scion (10%) if you can pick just 2 at Marauderstart that you dont take for 15% Life+Flat Life + 20 Strenghts? I dont even go deeper, the pathing and all for sure could be improved.

didnt check if ur assumptions are true but the marauder and duelist tree arent optimized, already mentioned that somewhere. If u got a better version feel free to link it and ill take a look, i currently cba to make one for those classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info