[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

How do you get elemental equilibrium to work? whenever I attack they get fire resist
"
BreezyBree wrote:
How do you get elemental equilibrium to work? whenever I attack they get fire resist

If they're getting fire resist when you first attack (before the explosion) make sure you don't have anything on your gear (rings, amulet, enchants, etc) that adds fire damage, as that will trigger EE to give the mobs fire resist.

Ideally you want cold or lightning on a ring or gloves or something to make them weak to fire, but if you have fire damage on something they will resist that in addition to any other element on your gear, so make sure you don't have anything with fire.
I can't find anything that gives fire damage to my attack.. only fire damage % increase.. i have 2 pieces of gear that add lightning and cold and physical dmg to my attacks. I'm using a flame golem, but I don't think that effects it?
"
BreezyBree wrote:
I can't find anything that gives fire damage to my attack.. only fire damage % increase.. i have 2 pieces of gear that add lightning and cold and physical dmg to my attacks. I'm using a flame golem, but I don't think that effects it?

Minions don't apply EE. You might be noticing the EE after explosion, which will be fire resist because of fire damage it does.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
BreezyBree wrote:

Minions don't apply EE. You might be noticing the EE after explosion, which will be fire resist because of fire damage it does.

You know what.. I think that's what it was.. Thanks! and also.. what is the ruby flask for? ele reflect?? would you replace it with anything?
How in the heck do you level with this build. Literally impossible.
"
TinCanSailor wrote:

You don't. You level with any other strong fire skill/setup until around level 55 (or lower/higher depending on gear), meanwhile leveling the EA gems you'll use once you get high enough.
"
malarix1222 wrote:
"
TinCanSailor wrote:

You don't. You level with any other strong fire skill/setup until around level 55 (or lower/higher depending on gear), meanwhile leveling the EA gems you'll use once you get high enough.

Hmm any suggestions?
"
BreezyBree wrote:
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
BreezyBree wrote:

You know what.. I think that's what it was.. Thanks! and also.. what is the ruby flask for? ele reflect?? would you replace it with anything?

Don't really need anything for reflects. The ruby flask on my character was for Crematorium boss. My 5th flask slot gets switch out based on boss. It mainly is just another quicksilver flask but with freeze immune roll.
Def need some input on what leveling skill/links to use here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info