[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Here is is my 96 Duelist Champion. Runs T13 and T14 easy. Only did one T15, Colosseum, from vaaling a T14 was easy. Thinking about trying a juggernaut next league or if I hit 100.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcA3UEswUtBg4J9gthDjwUIBRxGFYYkRkuGjgc3CW8Jy8n7Sj6LlM1kjpSOtg8BTwtPfxBh0MxRZ1G10d-U1JWSFcNWHdZ818EXzlfP2P9ZU1mVGhlaHRo8mvUbztxhXIPdO11y3asd-N4DXloeuZ71IIHgpuCx4Nfg8yElITZiXGK8IzPjX6PGpBVkSuUb5itmjua4Jstna6f36IApwipbqrNrY2vbLCrtfK3Pre2uJO8n702vqfAGsBmwQTEgsT2xq7PftIh02_UfNgk2L3ZYdl82mLawdtP37_gw-pi6-7sOOxc7w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI-ej-Cg==?accountName=deadmeat9&characterName=xDeadmeat

deleted stupid question
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Last edited by feuerbach on Mar 31, 2016, 3:29:53 PM
"PRE ASCENDANCY
6l Quill Rain setup"

I find this statement inherently hilarious.
So i should get devote's devotion and blood dance for this build ?
im going scion what 6L should i use ?
If I had a 6L I'd use a LL gem too since the damage is already good enough in a 5L. I'd also like to try juggernaut or even elementalist or inquisitor.
HI !
Here is my setup in perandus leagu
its super fast clear speed build :)
i can do all tier map (from t1-t15) almost all mods (only ele reflect is not playable) , atziri etc...

passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA5YEswYOCfYLYQxfDjwQYhQgFE0UcRhWGJEaOBo-HKcc3BznIdAlvCcvJ-0o-jWSOlI64TsoPAU8LT38QYdFnUbXSshN41BHU1JTpVZIWGNZ81pSXz9gQ2P9ZlRoZWh0aPJqHm49cYVyD3Kpdqx65ntue8OCB4KbgseDCYNfg8yEU4zPjxqQVZRvlKCXIZitmjua4Jtdn9-iAKZXpwiomqyqrY2vbLFCtz64k7yfvoDAZsF8xFjE9sauz37SIdR82CTYTdi92XzaYtq520_fv-DD6hjr7u8O73zv_fAf8i_yQfJF8pfz3fZI9zL46_no_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=blajo&characterName=_Laetitia_

PS.
Dont look on enchant in devotto :) is in progress.... xD
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Apr 1, 2016, 4:05:56 PM
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I just checked the Marauder Tree... this one seems not good! Edit- Just checked Wiki... Irongrip doesnt scale EA BUT-Why take 2 Lifenodes at Scion (10%) if you can pick just 2 at Marauderstart that you dont take for 15% Life+Flat Life + 20 Strenghts? I dont even go deeper, the pathing and all for sure could be improved.

didnt check if ur assumptions are true but the marauder and duelist tree arent optimized, already mentioned that somewhere. If u got a better version feel free to link it and ill take a look, i currently cba to make one for those classes.

What do you think about this version of the duelist tree? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAJstXzmK8MSCsKu-p2VNdcu9Nre26mJHfo1-hNlDMdrBLlN07dNvBS1670CgXhPvTpLQYVIS4YZgOlK8nw48GJHfvxRx20_ZfPjr4MOCB-oYu-3z3SW8dqz3MpHOaGXPfnKpfNnE9sauJ-0LYa4-PC0MXwYOr2xnm4Nfg8wcp9R8aPLkUbc-U6UJ9vAfUEf-CqIA7w7yRdi9BLMUIDrhNZLAZl8_plf-jzwF9khN45_f73yMz5o7PfyCm1hj7Dg62IV7Jy8BkWZUkFUt0ho4QYf56ILHKPqYrWh02mIYVg==

Also, what are your thoughts on RT vs ele overload?
"
Raggon wrote:
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I just checked the Marauder Tree... this one seems not good! Edit- Just checked Wiki... Irongrip doesnt scale EA BUT-Why take 2 Lifenodes at Scion (10%) if you can pick just 2 at Marauderstart that you dont take for 15% Life+Flat Life + 20 Strenghts? I dont even go deeper, the pathing and all for sure could be improved.

didnt check if ur assumptions are true but the marauder and duelist tree arent optimized, already mentioned that somewhere. If u got a better version feel free to link it and ill take a look, i currently cba to make one for those classes.

What do you think about this version of the duelist tree? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAJstXzmK8MSCsKu-p2VNdcu9Nre26mJHfo1-hNlDMdrBLlN07dNvBS1670CgXhPvTpLQYVIS4YZgOlK8nw48GJHfvxRx20_ZfPjr4MOCB-oYu-3z3SW8dqz3MpHOaGXPfnKpfNnE9sauJ-0LYa4-PC0MXwYOr2xnm4Nfg8wcp9R8aPLkUbc-U6UJ9vAfUEf-CqIA7w7yRdi9BLMUIDrhNZLAZl8_plf-jzwF9khN45_f73yMz5o7PfyCm1hj7Dg62IV7Jy8BkWZUkFUt0ho4QYf56ILHKPqYrWh02mIYVg==

Also, what are your thoughts on RT vs ele overload?

EO gives you more damage and clear speed. If you arrow misses it will catch onto something esle and explode. I started out with the old tree without EO till about 92-93,wanted to wait for others to try it. I switched and noticed a big differece in clear speed even when EO was not up because of arrow missing and hitting packs of screen.

See my tree right towards the top of this page for a duelist tree. Your pathing from duelist tree to blood magic is ugly, you miss a jewel node and you can easily get if you connect the duelist tree to the scion wheel. Also. If you go EO with a duelist you don't realy have to worry about ectra accuracy nodes because you get them in the pathing at duelist start.
"

EO gives you more damage and clear speed. If you arrow misses it will catch onto something esle and explode. I started out with the old tree without EO till about 92-93,wanted to wait for others to try it. I switched and noticed a big differece in clear speed even when EO was not up because of arrow missing and hitting packs of screen.

See my tree right towards the top of this page for a duelist tree. Your pathing from duelist tree to blood magic is ugly, you miss a jewel node and you can easily get if you connect the duelist tree to the scion wheel. Also. If you go EO with a duelist you don't realy have to worry about ectra accuracy nodes because you get them in the pathing at duelist start.

Would you change anything for HC in your tree?
"
Raggon wrote:
"

Would you change anything for HC in your tree?

Not a HC player so not sure, but I would go for Peyter's duelist tree for HC, probably take 2 points from somewhere like life and pick up Fury Bolts because it give damage and accuracy. Peyter's tree focuses more on defense from tree which you need in HC. Can always adjust later on if you need more damage or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info